Talking and Getting Ready

3rd Person POV

After some talking, Camilo went back home but he was desperate for everyone else to meet Julia.

What did he do?

He talked with them.

Well, after he came back of course.

Camilo arrived late at night, at 4 am perhaps.

Camilo went inside the Casita then to his room. His big wide room. He laid in bed, tired.

He thought about how Mirabel and her daughter were doing, her daughter wanting to see all the gifts and how they work, and Camilo wanting them to go to Encanto, but they couldn't.

So he thought, if they couldn't go to Encanto, then he would bring Encanto to them!

If you don't understand, he's going to let the familia go to Mirabel instead. Of course, Abuela can't come because she's too old but it could work.

Maybe.

If you want Abuela to die then I can make that happen

I am the author 😉

The next day, Camilo decided to 'negotiate' with his familia during breakfast.

So during breakfast

Abuela did her thing, talking about Mirabel this time, then everyone ate. Everyone started eating until Camilo walked to the breakfast table, but before he could eat, his mom jumped from her seat, grabbed him, and hugged him tighter than Luisa could.

"¡OH, DIOS MÍO! ¿¡DONDE ESTABAS MI CARIÑO!? ¡TU MAMA ESTABA TAN MOLESTA!" His mom shouted as Camilo choked and started.

OH MY GOD! WHERE WERE YOU, MY BABY!? YOUR MAMA WAS SO UPSET!

"M-MA!- C-CAN- L-LET ME G-GOoOoOO!!" Camilo shouted, gasping between words. "Aye! Sorry, mi hijo. " Pepa said letting him go. "But where were you!?" Pepa asked, cupping her son's cheeks. "I was with Mirabel," Camilo answered.

"I thought you died! You could've gotten hurt!" Pepa exclaimed. "Lo siento mamá. " Camilo apologized. "But there's something I want to say. " Camilo says as everyone looks at him. "Can we go to Mirabel?" he asks as everyone looks at each other.

Isabela spoke up "But her house is on the other side of the mountains! And the mountains are tall!" "We could try. " Camilo says. "I miss Mirabel too but it's a risk! Especially with Mamá and Antonio!" Julieta exclaimed. "And who's going to watch the town?" Dolores asked.

Everyone started rambling until Abuela stopped it all. "It's fine. I can stay here and watch over the town and you can all go to Mirabel. " Everyone was shocked. "All of you can leave in the morning which means you should arrive in the afternoon. " Abuela finished.

Camilo was happy and shocked. He was scared something would happen while they were gone or something bad would happen but he also want his Tía and Tío to meet Julia so he accepted it.

After some debating, everyone accepted it and started packing after breakfast.

Abuela said that they would stay for a day or two so they got ready.

I'm so impatient that I'm already planning the scene where they meet Julia 🙂

Some were scared and some were excited and some was both.

Little did they know, something was coming for them.......

Short chapter because why not?

Also, do you guys have that feeling if a family member is out for too long, you start to worry and think they're dead?

Word Count: 552

My wrist is cramping rn