Mirabel's Home

3rd Person POV

It was 3 am when Mirabel made it back home. She went to Señorita Dianos house.

*knock knock noises*

"Mm?" Señorita Dianos asked.

"Is Julia here?" Mirabel asked. "Yes, Julia and the children are all tucked in bed. " Señorita Dianos replies. "Thank goodness, I'll come back later to pick her up. " Mirabel says. "Bye. " Señorita Dianos says. "Sorry for disrupting and bye. " Mirabel says before leaving.

Meanwhile with Camilo

'Who's Julia?' Camilo asks himself.

Camilo is at the back of the house right now eavesdropping. "Sorry for disrupting and bye. " Camilo hears. Camilo tries to shapeshift into someone tall but can't. "What the hell. " He whispers. "I guess I can't use my gift outside Encanto. " Camilo says as he goes to the front door of Señorita Dianos.

*knock knock noises*

"Yes?" Señorita Dianos says. "Can I come in?" Camilo asks. "Uh, sure. " She answers and leads him inside. "What's your name?" Camilo asks. "My name is Irene, yours?" she asks. "Camilo. " Camilo replies. "Ah, so your Camilo Madrigal?" Irene asks, heading into the kitchen as Camilo sits on a sofa. "Oh yeah, how'd you know?" Camilo asks.

"Mirabel tells me all about her familia. " Irene answers, with a plate of arepas. "So she talks about us?" Camilo asks. Irene hands Camilo the plate as they both sit down. "Yeah, a lot. "Irene replies. "Sorry for coming in so late, I was following Mirabel......." Camilo confesses. "Oh don't worry! I was still awake anyway. " Irene says.

"But, why were you following her?" Irene asks. "Oh, I was scared she was gonna get hurt since when she left she was in a rush," Camilo says. "And she was climbing a mountain too." Camilo continues. "Oh, does your family know yours here? " Irene asks.

Camilo now knows that he never said he was leaving. "Ooooo. About that. " Camilo says.

Back at the Casita

"WHERE'S MY BABY!!!" Pepa shouts. "Calm down mi Vida, maybe he's in town. " Félix says, trying his best to calm down his wife. "In town!? In town! IT'S 3 AM! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN TOWN!!?" Pepa shouts. "Hermana, calm down. Maybe he's in his room. " Julieta says.

"I CHECKED EVERYWHERE IN THIS HOUSE AND HE'S NOT ANYWHERE!" Pepa screams. A hurricane and a blizzard and a tornado are in the house. "You checked everyone in the house. What about outside?" Julieta asks her sister.

"WHY WOULD HE BE OUTSIDE AT 3 AM JULIETA!?" Pepa never calmed down.

"What if he-" "WHAT IF HE WHAT? WHAT IF HE WHAT JULIETA!?" Pepa shouted at her sister. "What if he followed Mirabel. " Dolores said, making everyone look at her. "SO HE'S OUT OF THE ENCANTO!? WHAT IF GETS HURT!?" Pepa shouted. What Dolores said made Pepa even more worried.

Meanwhile back with Camilo.

"She's probably freaking out right now but hey, I'll come back tomorrow. " Camilo said. "Hopefully when you come back, everything isn't destroyed." Irene joked. Camilo chuckles. "Hopefully. " Camilo says, "So uh, who's Julia?" Camilo asks. "Did Mirabel not tell you?" Irene asks.

"Uh no. I was eavesdropping on you and Mirabel's conversation. " Camilo says, oh so proudly. "Alright. " Irene nervously says. "Well, Julia is Mirabel's daughter. " Irene saying this made Camilo choke on the arepa. "OH! I'll go get water. " Irene rushed into the kitchen to get water.

"Here, drink. " Irene says handing him the glass of water. "T-thanks," Camilo says after drinking the water. "So she has a daughter?" Camilo asks, trying to calm himself down. "Yeah," Irene replies.