Punishment Time and Revival

Anti landed the moment he was transported into the punishment room. Glaring at DannyDarko, who stood on the opposite side. Anti smirked as he tried to summon a bit of DarkTDM's void magic, only to fail. He swore and looked up to meet Anti's glare.

"🅂🄾, 🄸 🄶🅄🄴🅂🅂 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🅆🄸🄻🄻 🄱🄴 🄾🅄🅁 🄵🄸🄽🄰🄻 🄳🄰🄽🄲🄴?" Danny implores.

Anti doesn't reply, but charges forward, he was a spirit now, and based on his knowledge of ghosts, Danny wouldn't be able to lay a finger on him, however, Anti could lay a finger on Danny, and Danny could not touch him if he wished so. He could he use that to his advantage, and he was going to. 

Danny braced himself as Anti lunged, as he hoped, he flew straight through Danny, he landed, but despite feeling a tad disoriented, he spun to face him, summoned a knife, stabbed it through Danny's shoulder, let go of the handle, pushed himself backward as the mastermind hollered out in pain. He smirked, repeating the tactic, each time with a new knife. Charge, tease, stab, repeat. Each knife that was stabbed into Danny stayed. Charge, tease, stab, repeat. Anti stabbed one last knife through his thigh and stopped in front of him. "Yₒᵤ'ᵥₑ ₗₒₛₜ, Dₐₙₙy." He growls.

"🄽🄾, 🄰🄽🅃🄸, 🄸'🅅🄴 🄰🄻🅁🄴🄰🄳🅈 🅆🄾🄽," Danny spat, as he pulled a knife out of his left shoulder.
Anti growled and grabbed the wrist of his armed hand, forcing it up to his neck.
"Wₕₑₙ wᵢₗₗ yₒᵤ gₑₜ ᵢₜ ₜₕᵣₒᵤgₕ yₒᵤᵣ ₜₕᵢcₖ ₛₖᵤₗₗ, yₒᵤ ₕₐᵥₑₙ'ₜ wₒₙ ₐₙyₜₕᵢₙg. Fᵣₒₘ ₜₕₑ fᵢᵣₛₜ ₜᵢₘₑ ₜₒ ₙₒw, yₒᵤ'ᵥₑ ₒₙₗy ₗₒₛₜ. ₐₙd ᵢ'ᵥₑ bₑₑₙ ₚᵣᵢᵥᵢₗₑgₑd ₜₒ bₑ ₚᵣₑₛₑₙₜ bₒₜₕ ₜᵢₘₑₛ dₑₛₚᵢₜₑ ₘy ₚᵣₑₛₑₙcₑ bₑᵢₙg fₒᵣcₑd."
"🄱🄴🄲🄰🅄🅂🄴, 🄸 🄶🄾🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🅁🄴🄰🄲🅃🄸🄾🄽 🄸 🅆🄰🄽🅃🄴🄳," Danny giggled in between pained, shallow breaths. "🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄰🄽🅃🄸 🄼🄰🅈 🄱🄴 🅃🄷🄴 🄻🄰🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🅂🄴🄴 🄾🄵 🄼🄴, 🄱🅄🅃 🄽🄾🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🄻🄰🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄'🄻🄻 🅂🄴🄴 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄶🄰🄼🄴."

With that, Anti swiped Danny's hand hard to the left, the metal blade slitting the man's throat as blood began to pour out. Danny collapsed to the ground as Anti let him go. Anti knelt beside Danny and pulled both knives out of the center of his shoulders, and the one out of his chest which most definitely punctured his right lung. DannyDarko let out one more labored breath before all signs of life left his crippled form; Anti let out a small smile as he felt his connection to the place fade away before he blinked out of the execution room, and back into the castle at Limbo.

"ℐ𝓉'𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒?" Read asked as Anti stood up. No one said anything as Anti shook his head.
"Fₒᵣ ₕᵢₘ, yₑₛ, bᵤₜ ₕₑ'ₛ ᵣᵢgₕₜ. ₛᵢₙcₑ ₕₑ gₒₜ ₘₑ, Dₐᵣₖ, ₙₐₜₑₘₐᵣₑ, ₐₙd ₘₐd ᵢₙᵥₒₗᵥₑd, ₙₑwₛ ₒf ₜₕᵢₛ wᵢₗₗ ₛₚᵣₑₐd ₗᵢₖₑ wᵢₗdfᵢᵣₑ. ₐₙyₒₙₑ wₕₒ'ₛ ₐₛ bₐd ₒᵣ ₑᵥₑₙ wₒᵣₛₑ ₒff ₜₕₐₙ ₕᵢₘ ₖₙₒwₛ ₜₕₑy ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ cₕₐₙcₑ ₜₒ gₑₜ ₐwₐy wᵢₜₕ ᵢₜ," Anti growls.
"𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎. 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽, 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑜 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒. ℒ𝒟ℰ𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℰ𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓁𝑜𝓍, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀𝒯𝒟ℳ 𝒽𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈... 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇."