Post-Epilouge

He grumbled to himself as he stormed out of his chambers to the front door, trying to figure out who was possibly the cause of the loud, and undoubtedly annoying bell to ring throughout the castle, indicating that there was a visitor. Both of them have gone off the radar, he's dead, the other knows he if he dares to even show his face here will be killed, so who the hell is it? He pushed the grand doors open and stared at the small, powered-off, white and black animatronic bear confused. He picked up the toy, and examined it, before recognizing the animatronic.

Now, how'd you get here? He wondered, a devilish smirk ghosting his face as he located the power switch. He flicked the switch on and watched as the bear's lighting strike, blood-red eye glowed. He entered the castle, the doors closing themselves, as he walked over the throne and sat down on it. He opened a panel on the back of the silent animatronic before typing in his name, their location, and the names of those he'd want in his game.

"Good morning!!! Upupupupupu~" Monokuma then exclaims, hopping out of the new mastermind's lap. The mastermind's smile grew as he watched the bear study the place. "Oh wow! I've never gotten to work in a castle before!" The mastermind chuckles watching Monokuma wander around the throne room, finally, the bear turns to face him. "We have much to do before we retrieve our players! Puhuhuhuhu! So let's get started!!!" The mastermind nodded as he watched Monokuma scurry off into the castle.

This is how I'll avenge him, the new mastermind concludes as his smirk widens. Not by killing him, but by slowly stealing his sanity, letting him feel what I felt when I returned and saw my friend dead and the other bleeding out. It's my turn.

With that the mastermind stood up, a deadly glint in his eyes, as he walked toward the hallway Monokuma had disappeared, before pausing and staring in the direction of the castle dungeon. And finally, the prisoner has a use.