Chapter 9: The Angel

Ysabel

I went home after I went to the bar with my gang. I told them what happened and they laughed their asses off. I am not drunk but only tipsy. As I walked towards the door, I can sense that something is wrong. The lights are off when it is supposed to be on. I opened the door and switched on the lights and lo snd behold! There stood the angel.

"Oh! Dumating na ang demonyo galing sa impyerno!"

"Ah! At dumating na ang anghel galing sa langit!" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, sis! Why can't you welcome me?"
She said and flipped her rebonded hair.

"Why should I? Bakit bisita ba kita? At paano ka pala nakapasok dito eh ang tass ng sungay at pakpak mo?" I can really get very mean when I'm with her.

"You should welcome me. And besides, anghel na ako." she faked smile.

"To them you are. To me you aren't. You may be an angel in their eyes but you are a devil to mine. Hindi ka pa rin malakas kagaya ko. You killed your own husband just to prove to me that you are stronger. Newsflash, you are not." I stepped forward. "You just killed one man in one night, me? I killed hundreds." I said in a very cold voice.

I looked at her and my eyes caught something at her left. I walked to it and noticed that it was me and Angel(her name) ready for the photo shoot. Out smiles here are fake because this was the time when we started to despise each other.

All I said earlier were true. I learned to speak Filipino Language when my grandmother sent me to the Philippines. Angel was the most famous gangster there until I took over her crown. She got so angry and furious at me so she challenged me. At that very night, she videod herself killin her husband, Roland. When grandmother heard about this, she sent me back here in New York.

"Remeber this, Angel, you can never defeat me. I am the Empress afterall. You can never get whats mine. Not even KOH." I said and walked passed her.

"B***h." she muttered. She didn't know that I heard it. I walked back to her and faced her with glaring eyes.

"What.Did.You.Say?!"

"B***h." And she even rolled her eyes.

"Huh. The b***h meets the SLUT." Her eyes widened after I said the word 'slut'. It's true. After her husband died, he slept with every man he wants to sleep with. "How wonderful. Well, I have to go now. Goodnight and welcome home.....SLUT." I said and walked to the stairs leavin her mouth wide open.

Angel Clarisse De Ville is her name and she is my stepsister. She came back and I will make sure she is gonna enjoy her stay here.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Nathan

"Boss, Tyrone wants to talk with you." Alfonzo said. I nodded still looking at the bright, night sky. It sure looks wonderful. I scanned my eyes to the trees and animals which is located at the back of my mansion. I want a peaceful world to live in like this plants and animals. But I know that my life will never be peaceful since the day I formed a gang. I did this so that I could forget about HER even though until now, she can never be forgotten in my heart. She is the only girl I've ever loved and I will love.

"Nathan?" Tyrone entered my room.

"I'm here!" I shouted from the terrace.
He walked to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Dad wants to talk to you tomorrow."

"Why?" My forehead creased in confusion because Dad rarely talks to me since Mom died. He blamed me for what happened to her. My mom died when I was 13. That time, I had already a gang. The gang that we fought were mad and furious at us so they went to my house to kill me. But they shot my mother instead cause my mom saw the gun and blocked my way. After that day, Dad who was so close to me before, doesn't even talk to me nor smiles at me.

"I don't know. Um, I gotta go. My friends are waiting for me downstairs." He bid goodbye and went out of my room.

Criing! Criing!

I looked at my cellphone and saw Tristan Yu on the caller I.D. What is is it this time?

"Hello?!" I snapped.

"Wow, dude! Chill!"

"What?" I asked in a bored manner. I was reminiscing there and he disturbed it.

"You have to come here in 15th street! There is an organization of gangsters who invited us to join them. You are needed here!" He shouted over the phone because the background is so noisy.

"Okay, okay. I'll be right there!" And ended the call. I grabbed my coat and keys and rode my Ferrari.