🌿1. A new student

"I....N....F....P,  Leo, Daniel, Jarvis, Diana, and Sua." I wrote down my classmates names who are INFP on my notebooks. I was heading to the class, but then I met Sua, a new student from the next class, she's the class president so I decided to ask her MBTI to treat her well because class presidents are working with each other. For your information, I'm also a class president in my class.

"Ouch." When I was still writing, I accidentally bumped into someone and the person almost fell but he managed to prevent himself from falling to the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I was writing on my note book and I didn't see you in front of me, I apologize once again." I apologized to him. He looked a little bit startled, but then he smiled.

"It's okay, be careful and face forward when you are walking okay?" He said as he stared at me while bringing books on his hands.

"Yes I will, sorry once again." I bowed to him and walked off. I quickly closed my book to prevent bumping someone again.

"Gosh... I felt so embarrassed." I facepalmed. Then I remembered the person I bumped into just now. I never saw him before.. Is he new? That boy looks cute by the way, I love his eyes when we had an eye contact just now. His eyes look like... Boba I guess? His eyes are big and cute. I smile slightly as I walked inside my classroom.

"Hi MBTI girl!" Someone waved at me.

"Hi Diana!" I waved back. She's on of my classmates. My friends always call me MBTI girl because I spent most of the time learning about MBTI and asks my classmates who have tested the MBTI test then I wrote their names based on their MBTI.

Oh yea by the way hi! I'm Jooa who's just a normal girl. I could say that.. I'm quite smart at school eheheheh and likes something called MBTI. Actually, I found out about MBTI for the first time when I was bored at home . I was just chilling out, scrolling through my phone and then I found an article it says, "What is your personality? Go find out by doing an MBTI test!". I was like, okay.. I'll try🤨 and then I tried the test. I got INFJ for my first ever MBTI test. I started reading and finding out about INFJ and they says that INFJ is the rarest personality type in the world!  I was like UUU I'M RARE? That's interesting😮. But then when I tested again, My MBTI changed. 

Then I start to ask my friends to try the MBTI test and they got different results. Some got ENFP,INFP, etc. I was confused at first like, "What are these?" Then I started searching about them. It turns out that there are 16 different personalities in MBTI! INFP is a mediator, ENFP is a campaigner, and many more. Since that day, I'm very interested about MBTI. But there's one personality that I don't really like. Because that MBTI is known for J the judging, ESTJ. From what I read, ESTJ people like to command and rule over others... I can say that they are a little bit bossy. I hate people like that and also, I don't like being criticized because I'm quite sensitive. So, when someone told me that their MBTI is ESTJ, I always tried to avoid him/her, anybody who's ESTJ. I do really believe in MBTI as there are many people who also believe these personalities. So, I start to make a list of people's MBTI. Then I continued writing my classmates names to the list.

"Are you still listing people's MBTI?" She chuckled.