🌿3. bullied and he saved me

"My gosh.." I mumbled as I sighed. 

"Well well well... so you have a new boyfriend? no it can't be, a boy like him won't date an ugly nerd like you, right Jev?" She laughed loudly, sounded horrible. The girl beside her nodded as she looked down at me. She's my bully, Jenieve and the one beside her is her friend? or more likely her slave, named Jevellyn. 

Please it's still early in the morning...

"So... after stealing Jake from me, you decided to find more victims hm? What a good girl..." She grabbed my jaw roughly to face her. I winced and stared at her.

"I'm not that kind of person and once again I'm not stealing Jake from you." I said coldly to her.

"You are brave enough to answer me, Jooa?" She smirked as she grabbed my jaw more tightly that it hurts so bad.

"You should realize your mistakes honey... Jake was once mine, he only had me, I was the only person he gave his affection and I love him so much, but since you moved here, He started avoiding me and we rarely met each other since then AND THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU STILL KEEP SAYING THAT YOU DIDN'T STEAL HIM FROM ME?!" She shouted in front of my face and I was shaking. I do really hate when someone yells at me. I was nearly crying, but I held back my tears and just stared at her. 

"you really should be taught a lesson and in front of many students here, class president~" Then she raised her hand, ready to slap me and I just close my eyes. But I don't feel anything as I felt someone stood between me and Jenieve.

"Don't you dare hit her." Jungwon said coldly as he held Jenieve's hand tightly, preventing her hand to land on my face. I opened my eyes and I saw him glaring at her, he looks scary, so different from how he looks usually. His cute image disappeared.

Jenieve glared back at him, "Lol, so little Jooa has a bodyguard now? The bodyguard is a young and a weak person." She chuckled.

"Excuse me miss, I think you should go to the bathroom and see yourself on the mirror. Want me to prove who's the real weak person?" Jungwon's voice went so deep and he pressed his sharp fingernails on Jenieve's wrist until it bleeds. 

"OUCH OUCH STOP!! IT HURTS!!" Jenieve screamed in pain and she cried, seeing blood started oozing from her wrist. But Jungwon was not bothered by her scream. He just chuckled and kept pressing his fingernails until it bleeds more.

"Jungwon... stop please.." I whispered at him carefully. There were many students who were watching us. He glanced at me and noticed that I felt uncomfortable.

"Now see, who's the weak one here?" Jungwon whispered to her and he laughed, until his dimples showed. He looked like a psychopath.

" Be careful on what you say if you don't wanna feel pain from someone "weak". "  He let go of Jenieve's wrist and she fell to the ground, looking at her bleeding wrist, still crying as Jevellyn, quickly ran towards her. She had been standing still just now, afraid that she would get what Jenieve got from Jungwon. 

"Let's go." Jungwon held my hand and led me to walk with him to leave the canteen. When we walk, I saw Jake in one of the crowd, and we had an eye contact, I just sighed and walked past him.

In front of the corridor

Jungwon stopped in front of the corridor as I stopped walking too and he stared at me with a concerned face.

"I'm... sorry.." Jungwon apologized as he hung his head low.

"No why would you say sorry? I'm thankful that you help and defend me just now, thank you Jungwon and I'm sorry to ruin your first day of school here, it's just... because of my past.." I sighed.

"No don't thank me.. I just ruined your reputation as a class president, I'm so sorry..." He kept apologizing. Then I held his face to face me as he stared at me.

"No need to say sorry okay? I'm okay even though I'm afraid what the teachers and students would see me now, but I'm really grateful to have you, Thanks Jungwon." I smiled.

"Y-you're welcome. Are you okay? your jaw is bruised." He stared at my chin.

"It hurts a little but I'm fine don't worry." I smiled.

He shook his head, "No no, wait here I'll take an ointment from the teachers room." Then he walked fast to the teachers room. I sat on a chair as I sighed.

Why did this happen to me? 

"Here." Jungwon handed me an ointment and he sat beside me.

"Thanks Jungwon."  I thanked him and he nodded. Then I applied the ointment to my chin that was slightly bruised.

"By the way, May I know what happened to you and Jenieve? and who is Jake to you guys? I've heard what she was saying just now because Jenieve's voice is quite loud.. It's okay if you don't want to, I understand." Jungwon smiled. Just when I was going to reply, someone bothered our conversation.

"Yang Jungwon and Kwon Jooa, The principal asks both of you to go to the principal's office." One of the school administrators said. Jungwon and I frowned and we looked at each other.

"Let's go, we can explain to her what happened." Jungwon said as he smiled at me so that I could feel a little bit relax. I nodded and we walked together towards the principal's office.

I hope we'll be okay..