🌿6. He cares

We arrived at the front of our classroom. My body was shaking because of my mind that kept bothering me with negative things.

What if your classmates start to hate you? or even worse, your position as their class president will be revoked, will you ever have a friend? or someone who cares about you?

I was nearly cried, I tried to brush off those negative things, but it didn't stop me from shaking and feeling afraid. Just when Jungwon wanted to knock the door, I stopped him by grabbing his right hand. He turned back and faced me.

"Yes Jooa?" He asked me calmly.

"U-uhm.. I'm afraid of what the other students would see us now.." Tears rolled down on my cheeks and I burst out crying.

"O-oh no.. Jooa don't cry.." Jungwon panicked as he was confused what he should do. He scratched his nape and walked closer towards me. He was hesitant at first, but then he pulled me into his embrace. I was crying, but then I was startled.

J-Jungwon hugged me? 

I hugged him back as I cried silently on his shoulders. I haven't been hugged by someone in a long time and felt a warmth. I hardly ever get hugged by someone, even with my parents. The hug from him was very warm, It feels like home. After feeling a little bit better and calmer than before, I stopped crying and broke our hug.

"Are you feeling better now?" He smiled while staring at me sadly.

I nodded, "Thanks Jungwon.." That's the only two words I could say to him because I was embarassed crying in front of him. My eyes were still red and puffy. Jungwon wiped my tears with his hands and I just stared at him, my mind is blank right now, trying to process what Jungwon do.

"You must feel really afraid since when we were in the principal's room.. You can stay in the canteen first to calm yourself and you haven't eat breakfast right? you better go to the canteen. Don't worry, I'll tell the teacher that you don't feel well right now. If there's any information or notes, I'll help you." He patted my back.

Damn he's this kind? He's the most caring person I've ever met in my life.

"Uhm.. okay Jungwon, thank you so much, I owe you." I said as I bowed to him.

He chuckled, "No need to bow Jooa, I owe you too because you made my first day of school precious I'm very happy, thank you~" He thanked me while his boba eyes were staring at me.

Wait what? He's happy and thanked me after I ruined his first day of school??

I was lost staring at his eyes but then back to my sense. "Your...welcome?" I replied confusedly to him and he just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Now go to the canteen, take a rest there and eat well okay?" He smiled widely, till his dimples showed. 

Like this: