⎯⎯ ✧・゚How They Ask You Out

Andrea:  She would be shy but when she sees you she knows you have to be hers. So she takes all her courage and walks up to you. She pushes her glasses to her face and with her head held high walks up to you. At first she would begin to make small talk and after she would say "Would you like to go on a date would me?" totally unexpected and surprise it takes you a second to conjure up a answer but who would refuse Andrea Zuckerman?

Brandon: He will be shy at first but like always his ego naturally takes over and he will go up to you and just be forward. "Will you like to go get dinner with me later?" He will ask you scared of rejection although he never shows it. You would say yes of course becuase its Brandon Walsh duh? He would take you on a date to a fancy restaurant.

Brenda: She would walk up to you and she is 100% confident she would have a smirk on her face and she would strut her way to you and spill it out. "Where would you like to go tonight for our date?" It was more of a demand than a question but either way you wouldn't turn it down.

David: David would be a total dork about it. He would go up to you but he would be clumsy and trip or something and he would blush and you would just chuckle a little and when he gets back up he would smile and say "So that trip huh." and you would laugh. Then he would begin to stutter "Y/N I was hoping you would like to go out with me." Insecurity in his voice and you would make his confidence go up by saying yes.

Donna: She would be shy but at the same time sure of herself. In her head she would be like its ok if Y/N says no its ok theres plenty of other people. She would try to talk herself up but the fear of rejection would stop her from asking but finally she manage to put her fears aside and ask you out. "Hey Y/N i was wondering if you wanted to go out some time." You would say yes because of course who would say no to this Christian beauty.

Dylan: He was the smoothest guy of all Beverly Hills he could get anyone to go out with him all he simply had to do was go up to you compliment your beauty and say, "I would be the luckiest guy in the world if you went on a date with me." and it would win your heart because he made you feel special.

Kelly: She would give you mix feelings one day she would be happy to see you and the next you would feel like she wish you jump off a cliff. Then one day she would go up to you and say, "I was waiting for you to do this but Im just gonna say. Y/N would you like to go out with me?" you would smile and say yes.

Steve: He would be in his car and he would see you walking he would slow down for you and check you out. He would put his window down and say "You must be tired do you need a ride" Steve would ask and you would say. "Why would I be tired." You would reply and hed say "Because you have been running through my mind." You would roll your eyes and continue walking. "Im being serious Y/N would you like to go out on a date with me." He would ask you this time in a more mature way. Of course you would say yes because who would refuse the curly haired cutie.