⎯⎯ ✧・゚They Fight Over You - All Boys

Requested: Imagine where David, Dylan, Brandon, and Steve fight over a girl aka the reader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were new at West Beverly High but thankfully Brenda Walsh had taken you under her wing and showed you the ropes. "I can't wait for you to meet my friends." Brenda walked you to the quad. "There they are." Brenda exclaimed and walked towards them while you followed.

"Guys this is Y/N. Y/N these are my friends." Brenda introduced you.

"Hi Im Kelly."

"And Im Donna." They introduced themselves.

You turned to looked at a group of guys. For a New York minute the didn't say anything but all stared at you.

Kelly smacked some sense into one of them because he got out of his trance and intorduced himself. "Im Steve nice to meet you." He smiled.

"Im Brandon." He took out his hand and you shook it.

"Dylan." He smiled at you.

"And Im Da......" "David." Brenda said finishing his sentence since he was struggling to.

You pulled Brenda to the side. "I have a feeling they dont like me." You muttered.

"What of course they like you." Brenda scoff.

"Well look at them two give me the most horrible glances and the other two won't even look me in the eye." You exclaimed. "Did I do something wrong?" You asked.

"No you didn't they are just weird like that don't look to deep into it." Brenda assured you.

The bell rung and you walked to class meanwhile Brenda walked up to the four guys. "Guys what the hell is wrong with you guys why were you acting so weird." Brenda yelled they all looked at her. "Look whatever I don't care I just want you to be more nice to her after school take her somewhere show her around she is new here. Make her feel comfortable." Brenda ordered and walked away.

Steve began. "She is so.."

"Hot" David finished. "The new girl." David continue.

"Come on guys we were all thinking it." Steve said.

"Well." Brandon started

"Your not wrong." Dylan said.

"I call dibs." David said.

"You cant call dibs on a girl like she is an item." Brandon states.

"Yeah come on David if we want to win her over we do it like men." Steve smirked.

"Oh and you know how to be a man." Dylan joked around. Steve punched Dylan playfully.

After the last period of the day Steve, Brandon, David, and Dylan all walked together to the parking lot.

"Look I'll take her to see the beach today." Dylan blurted

"No I wanted to take her to the peach pit." Brandon said.

"No you guys can't do that I wanted to show her my music." David said.

"Music thats not music." Steve scoffed "and besides we know she rather spend time with me." Steve grinned.

"No she just moved to California I bet she rather go see the beaches than go to peach pit." Dylan said.

"What? girls love food I bet she rather go catch a bite than some waves." Brandon retorted.

"Hi guys." You came up from behind them. "Sorry to interrupt but have you seen Brenda I wanted to ask her for a ride home" You explained.

"Well I haven't seen her but I can give you a ride." Brandon said.

"What no Brandon you don't want to be late for work I can give her a ride." Steve said.

"Well Y/N I can give you a ride." David offered.

"With what car?" Dylan said. "Y/N I can give you a ride and I can assure you I have a car."

You began to chuckle nervously. "I-"

"Its ok Y/N my shift doesn't start till an hour." Brandon looked at Steve.

"I think Y/N would rather get a ride from me in my Corvette than some family wagon." Steve grinned.

"Or she could get a ride in my Porsche." Dylan smiled.

"Well actually I dont have a car." David sighed. "But if I did I would give you a ride home or anywhere." David smiled.

"Thanks for the offers guys but my ride is here." You say running to the bus stop.

"Nice going guys you scared her away." Steve exclaimed.

"We?" Brandon sigh.

"That was all you guys." Dylan said.

"Hey where is David." Steve said.

"Hey Y/N wait up!" David yelled as he got on the bus with you.

They turned to see David who was looking at them from the bus window with a smirk as he was sitting next to you.