⎯⎯ ✧・゚First Kiss

Andrea: You and her was just walking down the street when there was an LA Times newspaper stand. She quickly wanted to take a look at the the best editors column highschool edition when she saw her name on the newspaper she yelled and hugged you and gave you a big kiss. You were surprised but you kissed her back.

Brenda: You were walking her to her locker she was blabbing about some get together she and her friends were going to have.  "Do you want to come." She asked. "Id love too" You said and cupped her face and slowly pulled in for a kiss. She was surprised she never expected that from you but boy was she glad you had kissed her that she put her hand behind your neck and pulled you in for another kiss.

Brandon: You had only been going out for three days now and you decided to visit him at the peach pit and it was quite busy. He was walking around serving orders, taking orders he was rushing around. When he saw you all he said was "Hi babe" and gave you a tiny peck on the lips you were blushing like crazy trying to contain your squeal.

David: David was again obsessing about Kelly Taylor and you couldn't take it anymore. You guys weren't dating or anything but you had a massive crush on him and he was your best friend. "Do you think she will notice me?" David said. "Yeah she will." You sighed. "How?" David asked. "If we do this." You grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss you guys were making out so you didn't just grab Kelly's attention but everyone else's as well.

Donna: Donna was getting ready to go hang out with some of her friends. "What do you think" She asked twirling in a dress. "You look beautiful" You gasped and you got up and looked into her eyes and pulled her in for a kiss. She looked at you and blushed. "Are you sure you going to hang out with friends." you asked. "Yes" she chuckled.

Dylan: You had the biggest crush on Dylan ever but you were a year younger than him and he was best friends with your older brother Brandon. You got up to get out of your room when your door open and hit you. You groaned. "Im so sorry I thought this was Brandon's room." Dylan said. "Its ok his room is across the hall." you said looking in his eyes suddenly he pulls in closer when you wince in pain. "Oh im sorry I didn't mean to impose." Dylan said getting the message you didnt want to kiss him. "Oh no your not imposing"  You said while pulling him in for a kiss.

Kelly: Kelly had walked into your house angry she was all dressed up she had came from a date. She was whining about some guy she just went out with and how horrible he was.  "Forget about Steve and all those other losers." You told her. You walked towards her and you pulled in for a kiss and she kissed you back.

Steve: You guys were in his car when suddenly he spilled water all over himself. He slightly cursed himself and you started laughing. "This isn't funny Y/N" Steve groaned.'no your right it isn't let me help you." As you had a rag on your hand you leaned over to help Steve but couldn't help connecting his lips with yours. "If thats the help Im going to get wouldn't mind asking you for more help." Steve smirked.