⎯⎯ ✧・゚How You Two Cuddle

Andrea: Sure she was the dominant one when it came to the relationship always demanding you what to do, and controlling you, you were safe to say you were under her spell but when it came to cuddling she loved being wrapped in your arms. She felt safe and secure in your arms and she wished she could stay in all day.

Brenda: She loved it when her head was on your chest while you petted her hair. You loved the way she felt. And when you fall asleep she would hear you snore and giggle she thought it was cute. Sooner or later your soft snoring would put her to sleep as well.

Brandon: Brandon loved it when your head was on his chest. You loved listening to the soothing sound of his heartbeat. He would rub your back and you guys would talk for hours. Usually Brandon was the first one to fall asleep when cuddling but the his heartbeat would put you to sleep.

David: David like holding you in his arms he was the big spoon always. He felt suffocated if he was the little spoon. He loved having his arm around your waist and would whisper cute things in your ear while you giggled. He loved having your but pressed up against him.

Donna: She always wanted to be close to you when you guys were sitting down she will always snuggle up next to you under your arm. When you were laying down she loved putting her head on your chest while she would rub your belly softly that gave you goosebumps. You whispered cute things in her ear which would make her smile.

Dylan: Your head would be rested against his arm while your arm was around his waist. Sometimes he would pull you in and hug you tightly not wanting to let go. The sound of him breathing was soothing to you. While cuddling he would give you small pecks on top of your head.

Kelly: She loved to be wrapped in your arms. Despite her superior demeaner she felt inferior in your arms. Kelly's head was always on your chest and every now and then she would look up and give you a kiss on the lips and sometimes would stare into your eyes.

Steve: His head was always on your chest and he loved it when you would pet his hair. The sound of your heart beat,  the way you smelled, how comfortable his head felt on your chest it was his favorite. Steve always felt like he wasn't loved enough but when you took him in your arms he always felt loved.