⎯⎯ ✧・゚Spanish Class -Steve

Requested: Can I have a Steve Sanders imagine in where reader and Steve are in spanish class and he ask reader out? thanks!
—————-—————-—————-—————-——

"Steve your working with Y/N." Your spanish teacher told him as he walked in late. Steve gave Brandon a longing look and Brandon shrugged.

"Everybody I need you to sit with your partners." Your teacher signal everyone to get up and move around to sit with your partners.

"Hola." Steve smirked at you as he sat down next to you. You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "Hola we need to get started on this rapido." You turned towards him. "Ok just tell me what I gotta do and I'll do it." Steve smiled at you. "Ok we need to read the story and answer the questions." You said. Steve stared at you. "Ok read." You exclaimed which cause Steve to take out his book.

The story you were reading was the legend of Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl it was your typical Romo and Juliet love story but instead their dead bodies transform into valconoes.

"You think I could turn into a volcano after I die?" Steve ask. You chuckled.
Finally you and Steve turned in your assignment. "Well I think we make a great team. I underestimated you I didn't think you had it in you Steve." You smiled at him. "Had what in me?" Steve asked. "The ability to finish an assignment." You smirked. "Wow ok I feel offended." Steve pretended his heart was broken. You chuckled. "So speaking of great teams I was wondering Y/N if you would like to go to a movie or something with me." Steve slightly stutter. "I can show you how great we are together." Steve grabbed your hand. "Yes I would love that." You blushed as you clung the book closer to your chest. The bell rung and Steve ran up to Brandon eager to tell him all about you.