what!

I went to the principal office. he told me that today I can settle all my things and from tomorrow I can use a smaller bag . I went to my classroom. the teacher called me and told me to introduce myself."anyeong(hello), Kim Ji-soo imnida(my name is Kim Ji-soo.)please take care of me." 

The teacher told.".........please raise your hand. jisoo go sit near the raised hand"I couldn't hear the name as I was looking at everybody. my eyes fell on a hand. I went close to it and put my bag I told"hello your name?" " why should I tell didn't you hear. I am not going to repeat my name." he told. so rude. I thought. 

I kept my book on the table.'' students, today I have decided that let's have a project. you need to represent the meaning of a relationship. what it means to you. I will divide you into pairs of two. the person you are sitting with will be your partner. and mingyu you can be the host of our class show. I will give you the script don't worry."told the teacher.

The teacher started teaching. After the class my favorite bell rung. I thought of writing the last line and leaving. I started putting my book in the bag . I got up and was about to walk when somebody me and made me sit in my place. I turned around to find that guy .he told.''won't you share your number for the project. and tell your name." he told..no!commanded. 

I gave him my number and told him my name." will you come with me and meet my friends for lunch. After around 1 minute we sat at a table. How come so fast, you ask? he ran while dragging me. he asked what I wanted to eat." TEOKBOKKI!!!!!!" I said. ok ok, I shouted.

 while he had gone 6 people came and sat in front of me." hello what is your name?" they all said in unison." hey, I'm jisoo. nice to meet you...." rose, Lisa, Jennie,jungkook,jimin,taehyung," they said one by one. very sweet people."hey guys." the guy said. I was now angry he didn't tell me his name and I don't want to call him a guy." please I am begging you to tell me your name. please please pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeee."

 "jungkook please tell her my name." "his name is Jung hoseok or jhope or hobi." "oooooooooo. you are the son of the Jung entertainment?" "yes." "wow, I usually like watching Jung ent. movies. they are super good." 

"that's true and remember here is your coffee and the teokbokki will come in some6time.and these are my friends." "so who is your partner in the meaning activity." rose asked " what?" "the activity in which you will be telling what you understand about relationship." Jimin explained."yeah, my partner is hoseok."

 I told them what happened in class they told me that hoseok would look cold but is sunshine in real life. I got to know more about them and the school." and-"taehyung was cut off by the bell ring again for class time. we all bid goodbye to each other and went on to our class. I and jhope were walking when the next class teacher saw us."hoseok please tour jisoo around the school and the teacher left."