Selected.

Jisoo's pov

After reaching the building.I and jennie went straight inside the room where we will be auditioning.We found lisa and Chaeyoung(Rose) sitting and waiting.We sat next to them.Great.The time we sat the judges entered.I had goosebups and I was super nervous.I had waited for this moment since I was 11.

Lisa pov

I saw jisoo unnie's hands.Wow those arms have big goosebumps on it.I held her hand and reassured her that we will become trainees.

Jisoo's pov.

My number was called out.I walked up with confidence and answered their confidence.After the q and a I started singing I have a lover.Then I danced on 2ne1's song.Then they told me to go to the opposite side of where the others were sitting.Other people came did their performance and some sat near me while others sat on their previous.After some time when every body finished.(coz I am lazy).The judges called me,lisa,jennie,chaeyoung."These are the only people who passed the audition and have become trainees.Trainees please take all your things nad settle in your dorms by tomorrow here are the keys.Other girls.Thank you for auditioning in the new group thank you .You may leave."After that they gave are keys and we bowed and left.I bid my mom and dad and siblings goodbye and reassured them that I will come once in a week to meet them.