new student.

Jisoo's pov

I had reached my classroom. but today I feel something bad is going to happen to me. I shrugged off my thoughts when the teacher had come."Students today we have a new student joining us. Please come MR.MIN."A boy with ghost-white skin. I was about to scream when I realized that I was in the class and that boy was a human, You might be thinking why I would scream.

 Then It is because that boy was thin as a paper and that pale white skin made him look like a ghost."Please introduce yourself." the teacher asked "H-H-hello,y-yoongi min is my n-name, but you can ca-ll me-me suga. I h-hope you t-take care of m-me."OH, so his name is yoongi. But he stuttered a lot. Looks like he is scared."Miss Jisoo please raise your hand."I did as seonsaengnim(teacher) Said."Yoongi please go sit near jisoo."You might be thinking that mostly jhope will be sitting next to me but I will give a fact.

 He has not been coming to school for 4 months. I asked tzuyu and mina but they told me he has gone somewhere which they don't know. Weird.' CLICK' I was disturbed out of my thoughts when somebody snapped in front of my eyes."The teacher is going to start the lesson, you better concentrate there."Woah This man really has mood swings. Yoongi had been scared like one minute ago and now he is acting like he has been in this school for decades, I concentrated on the lesson. 

After which I feel like an eternity, The school bell rang I dashed out of the classroom to the cafeteria. But in the middle of my marathon. Somebody stopped me from my winner prize."Yah forgot the teacher you to take care of me.

"This was the familiar annoying voice which I am telling you I didn't want to hear."You are like months older and you want ME to take care of you. Do I look like a babysitter to you.?" 

"Kind of." "Whatever let's just dash to the cafeteria."We walked to the cafeteria. Ok. We raced to the cafeteria and ordered our meal. We were eating our meal. oh, the bps had some club activity so they had to eat later. When I looked to my right side a liquid was about to be poured on me but It was stopped by a book. When the liquid hit the book. It burned the book. I was jungshooked.

"Oh, so nancy here is now pouring acid on jisoo

"Oh, so nancy here is now pouring acid on jisoo. Now I will stop all the investments of your father's company in Jung ent. then you will understand.

"Mina said."Jisoo, Yoongi come with me to the principal's office." Mina said. (Commanded.).We told the principal and Mr.Jung What had happened.

 Now nancy was kicked out of school and her father's investments were stopped in Jung ent."Thank you a lot Mr.Jung and nancy.Well,yoongi too."

 "No problem, Mina I need to go I have some meeting bye." After that, he ran out of there. We all had a hearty laugh.