such a bully

Jisoo pov

Yesterday I had met hoseok and his friends they were all sweet. I was walking in the corridor of my school when "BOOO! HEY JICHU!!" "AAAAAAAA-oh you, you scared me to death jpope." "my name is jhope not jpope get it. anyways where are you going." "where I will be going in the morning?

"to heaven" "nooooo, to the classroom now tell what do you want." "Nothing I can walk you to the classroom if you want." "Thanks."We reached the classroom and we bid goodbye. he has another class that is why. I went and sat next to a sweet girl. she was super beautiful. she looked like this.

Hello, I am Jung momo, nice to meet you

Hello, I am Jung momo, nice to meet you...." "Kim Ji-soo, nice to meet you too." "so you are the new transfer student right?" "Yes'' "so students let's start the class." the teacher interrupted our conversation. after a few minutes which feel like an eternity the bell rang I put my books in the bag and ran to the locker to put my things.

 After closing the locker and turned around to find I was trapped by girls all around me. then the middle girl who was kinda fat started talking."You better stay away from hobi or you will be crushed to death."

 " why should be away from my friend." how dare you to backfire me you b-" "Nancyaa stop it . the whole school knows that hobi had dumped you now you don't have the right to bully jisoo get it or I will tell dong saeng what you are doing. Now run and be out of my sight."

 A girl cut that nancy .she she and her team ran.''Sorry actually she bullies every girl who even breaths next to dongsaeng." "thank you but may I ask who is your dongsaeng." "OH, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jung tzuyu. my dong-Saeng is Jung hoseok and my unnie is Jung momo." 

" I know both of them,hobi is my friend, and momo is my sister's friend." "wow we are so related." we started talking and walking when I opened the door of the cafeteria and out of nowhere someone tackled me to the ground.''jisoo-unnie I was so scared that you will be bullied by that stupid nancy. 

thank god tzuyu unnie was there to see you." she told as she got up. we all sat including momo unnie and ate our lunch together. but jhope was nowhere to be found.