VOl 1 Ch 1- A not so great Bus Ride

A/n: I finished this chapter way before I was supposed to, so I posted it quite early. XD
______________________________________________________________________

Asuka's POV

School isn't my favorite thing. But I still have to go to it because I do it for my parents as I love'em and don't want to waste their hard earned money.

There are ofcourse many people who look forward to going to school, but I'm not one of them. Middle school wasn't that great. I was a loner but I had to act cheerful so I wouldn't be made fun of and not called a loner, but I'm sure that I was still called so. Even with me being a loner, I was still somehow pretty popular with girls . I took interest in soccer, kendo and reading in my last year of middle school. Also, I was always in the top 10 in studies but never 1st as I never gave it my all in studying and used probably like 60-65% of my capabilities, and I was above average in physicallity, and because of it, it didn't really matter if i attended classes, but I still did so or my parent's money would've gone to waste. There was nothing else worth mentioning about myself.

I was in the middle of my monologue when the bus arrived.

I entered the bus and took a closer look at my surroundings. "Damn, it's jam packed with people" . It took some seconds to find an empty seat. I went there and sat down. I was looking outside. thinking about what I'll do and how I'll make friends. I was just getting started with my monologue when my thoughts were interrupted.

"Excuse me sir, but shouldn't you offer up your seat?"

I quickly looked backwards. There seated was a guy who wore the school uniform. He was sitting on the seat reserved for the elderly and disabled . He seemed pretty buff and well built. He can probably beat me in any physical activity. He had long blond hair slicked back into an untied ponytail, with legs crossed over one another. He seemed rich, in ego that is, by the way he was seated and his facial expressions.

"Hey you, can't you see that this elderly woman is having trouble?" The office lady asked.

"That's a really crazy question lady."the blondie said. "To what pleasure do I owe this mistimed conversation?"

"This old lady here needs a seat. You're sitting on a seat reserved for senior citizens, so it's your duty as a model resident to offer your seat to this lady here!", the office lady stated.

If I would've been in his place, I would've given away my seat at this moment, not because I'm a goody-two-shoes, but because this argument will basically go nowhere and annoy some people and give me a headache as it continues. Anyways, the lady's argument didn't seem to faze him as he was still smiling and then took out a mirror to check his reflection. And that confirms it! He's a narcissist and has ego problems.

"Reserved? I don't understand why that makes a difference. I'm the person who's currently in occupation of this seat. Why should I give it up for this old lady? Am I supposed to give up my seat because I'm young? Don't make me laugh!" He didn't just stop there.

"I have no legal obligations to move from this seat, and whether I get up or not is completely up to me. Standing expends more energy than sitting down. Why would I spend an excess amount of energy when I can save it? Ha! Your reasoning is nonsense."

To be honest, even though he has ego problems, he did make a good argument. He's kind of interesting to say the least. I'm not gonna go stalker mode on him, ofcourse, Or be a creep. He's definitely gonna be one of the people to make my high school life ruins from peaceful.

I looked at the office lady and she was taken back by the words of the blondie.

" Y-you brat! What kind of attitude is that towards your superiors?!" The office lady asked, enraged.