Dead

In a dim room a young man was sleeping cozily on the bed,as the sunlight shine on his face showing a very handsome face a thick eyelashes ,thin kissable lips narrow nose creamy complexion it's just that there was a shiny thing coming out from his mouth he was drooling .such a handsome face seem little childish but his handsomeness doesn't diminish a little.

It was a peaceful morning we could hear a chirping of the bird ,suddenly the peace was broken by a ringing phone.The young man eyelashes tremble,as he lazily open his eyes and stretch out his hand to get his phone.

As soon as he connects the call a loud and anxious voice could be heard "hello denis where are you ,you gonna be late dont tell me you are still sleeping!!aagggg get up or you gonna miss the flight " ,denis immediately got sobered up ahh he totally forgot about his graduation trip ,I will be right there in half and hour don't worry and he hung up the phone ,he immediately get up from the bed and went for bathroom to take a quick shower and got ready while calling his driver to pick him up.

He was just about to reach the door when he trip on his own clothes which was thrown in the floor carelessly and he hits his head on the wall .while loosing conciousness he thought ahh i gonna my graduation trip.😢

When he again open his eyes he was lying in the bed ,he saw a white ceiling am I in the hospital thinking that he turned to see his surrounding but was surprised to see it's was not a hospital its look like school clinic.

He was totally confused and anxious  how I got here help me!!he was totally freaked out inside his heart but his face seem calm.😱

As he was again about to loose conciousness  he heard a mechanic childish voice in his head "welcome host."
He turned his head around to see where the voice was coming from ,he didn't see anything he got a chill he thought ahhhhh I am being haunted mommy!!!!!!despite being in a mess in his head his face look as calm as sea.
"Don't be afraid host I won't hurt you".

"Who are you?why am i here?why am i hearing voice in my head?

Dont worry host you just died and was lucky enough to be bond with this system.Let me first introduced myself I am system 001 your lucky system😁.
Denis just heard the word died and was unable to react and couldn't hear anything what system said afterwards he just lie on the bed as a salted fish to digest what he heard from the so called system.