Doki Doki💗

The cafe was decorated nicely which goes well with students like them.
Dennis was fond of sweets and he ordered cheesecake and chocolate cookies and a warm milk ,he dont like the taste of coffee .

Jonah wasn't fond of eating sweets and wasn't hungry so he only asked for a coffee.

The items arrived soon ,Dennis took the bite of cookies it's is delicious as I thought. He ate in relish and he remembered he is with his bestfriend so he offered his cookies ,jonah declined the offer but Dennis took the chocolate cookies and ask jonah to take a bite.

What could he do he was unable to denied again ,so he took the bite and wrinkle his face due to its sweetness and Dennis laughed out loud seeing his wrinkle face.

Seeing the left over crumps in jonah mouth he lift his hand to wipe it and after getting the crumps in his finger dennis lick his finger ,Dennis  wasn't aware of his own action.It was his reflex ,everytime from child he was always doing this for his sister ,and have become his habits .

Jonah watch all Dennis action and was in daze,when Dennis finger touched his lips his heartbeat was going doki doki,he have no idea why his heart was racing so much today.😲

Jonah came out his daze when he heard Dennis calling him what's wrong jonah you didn't response I called you so many time?

It's nothing,if you have finished eating than let's move on.
They went out of the cafe ,dennis was in good mood who couldn't be when they eat what they like.😆

Quickly they reached where their chauffeur was waiting,they both always take one care as they  were always together and live next to each other.

While jonah was getting in car again without being aware what he is doing he protected jonah head so that he won't bump his head ,soon he realize what he was doing and stood there embarrassed. Aii his habits because of his older sister,she was strict and professional out ,in home or when being with her family she was little clumsy whenever she was getting in the car she often bump her head so it was him always protecting her head whenever they were getting in car.

Again jonah heart was going doki doki  he is unable to think why today his heart is beating so fast ahh  i think  I  might be sick ,I have to go to hospital for check up really i think my heart is having some problem.

Seeing him still standing there jonah urge him to get in,forgetting his embarrassment he got in and went home.