linger

His life went as it's always have been going school ,hanging with jonah just that nowadays jonah eyes linger little longer to him.

Jonah is finding himself very peculiar his eyes searching for Dennis and whenever he is with FL if he sees Dennis, he want to explain or he feels guilty and when he is   with Dennis he is always happy ,and if Dennis is talking with or spending time with other he is unhappy .

Dennis was good at sport,they were having a match in afternoon all the students were eager to watch the match as they can see Dennis a school prince. At afternoon all the students were in court and as always jonah is there to watch his friend Dennis play basketball.

As always Dennis played very well and they won the match.Dennis was sweating a lot he lift his tshirt to wipe his face ,Dennis have a very good figure he have tight muscles so when he lift his tshirt everyone can see his abs and when jonah saw his body heat rise from his body to his face .
Jonah was feeling shy when he saw Dennis body he was puzzle before that it was nothing for him but now why he is feeling like this ,as he was in his own world he heard everyone giving a booo sound ,he lift his head and saw a very beautiful girl handing Dennis a water ,jonah dont want Dennis to take that water seeing dennis accepting the water he was very upset,his face turn black he turn around and went away from the court.

After accepting the water from that girl he turn towards audience to look for jonah he didn't find him,why is he isn't here?he always used to wait for my match to finish!!he went to change his clothes and went to find jonah after changing.He saw jonah was sitting in his desk with dark face.He was little worried and went towards him to ask what wrong?as he tap  jonah shoulder ,jonah turn and glared at Dennis while pouting he again turn his head away from him .

Dennis find it very amusing and funny so he start laughing. Hearing a laughter from Dennis he glared at him "why are you laughing?".Dennis hold his laughter "what's wrong jonah?did you have a fight with Emily ?"
Hearing that jonah dont know how to answer him and kept quiet.