Male lead

He started to make disputes between the male lead and female lead. At first male lead just thought he was in his rebellious phase and was jealous that his friend was taken away from him so he didn't take it seriously,later on the problem didn't stop but was getting bigger and bigger,the male lead tried his best to make his bestfriend understand that female lead is not after his wealth and really love him,he really want his bestfriend to get along with the peraon he like.

One day jonah heard that edward was scheming behind him so that the male lead and female lead could split,this broke the last straw of male lead.
He asked why he was doing this,Edward said this was for his own good . How could he like the poor girl its will tarnish his reputation ,she was not worthy of him.

She is a poor girl how can they match.Edward think that female lead is the dust of his shoes he disdain the poor.Hearing this male lead just broke his friendship with edward he was fed up with him.Edward was a arrogant person so he didn't try to mend his friendship with the male lead.After experiencing many thing Edward realize why he dit that to male and female lead,he was jealous that female lead didn't see him,he liked female lead😟.Later on the bestfriends both went to their own path .

The male lead and female lead face many challenges in their path of love and success but they overcome it together and they decided to get married after graduation and they live a happy life and were together till their old age.

This edward was really foolish ,why should he meddle with other people affair 😕he didn't even realize he like female lead😑

So what is my mission softy?
Edward was very regretful for his childish behavior regarding the relationship between the male lead and female lead, and towards his family. He wants to keep being the male lead bestfriend ,dont want to interfere in the male lead and female lead love,bless them for their future and be happy for his friend.And he don't want to fight with his brother for inheritance .
He wants to live lazily without being outcasted by his family and want to make his parents happy.

While listening to the plot there was a sudden sound of opening door ,he cast his eyes towards the door to see a handsome boy opening the door seeing him the boy asked awake?
Edward nod his head ,the boy is the male lead and Edward best friend jonah . Dennis look towards the male lead ,jonah has a calm and gentle face he is very handsome worthy of being male lead hmp 😤and my bestfriend.

When jonah heard the sound he lift his head to see Dennis he was amused by his childish behavior and his eyes turned gentle while looking to Dennis what's wrong?

Dennis felt awkward that jonah saw what he did. Jonah came near him and touched his forehead to see if his fever have gone done ,why didn't you told me you were sick hmm??catching his hand Dennis got out of bed
Nothing to worry I am fine now,and the school seem to be over let's go home.

Dennis walk towards door still holding jonah hand. Ahem ahem he heard the sound and turns towards jonah to see what's going on," what happened?"
Jonah move his eyes downwards and Dennis also move his eyes what jonah was looking into. He saw he was still holding jonah hand ahh its awkward he remove his hands and beckon jonah to follow.

Jonah was little lost when Dennis remove his hand from his he don't know why he felt lost,when again he heard Dennis voice to follow him he set aside the lost feeling and went out from clinic.

They both kept quiet as Dennis was talking to system where is the plot now softy? Its have been a month since female lead came to A high school , male lead and female lead have crush with each other and they haven't confess to each other so they are still in friendships phase.
"Oh"jonah suddenly heard a Dennis asking him about his crush "how is the progress going on"?
Aii I don't have guts to tell her I like her ,lets see what is going to happen .

Okay than do you have any plan, do you want to go to the new cafe near our school? I really want to try their foods so,they diciced to visit the cafe as jonah too don't have anything else to do and he too wanted to try their food. So they went together to have some food in the new cafe near the school campus.