Arc1 :childhood friend

Where am I softy? Softy he really dont want to give this name to system it's just that he was very bad at giving name and remembering the names ,it was easy to remember and suits the system 😅

You are in the first world or you can say  first novel.This world is for novices .Den bear for a little ok it gonna be little painful.

There was a sudden headache and lots of memory was poured in his head it was little painful as he tried to digest the memory after sometimes the headache stop .

His name in this world was Edward Ford,he too was a second rich generation. His parents were always busy ,they dont have much time to spend with him and he have a older brother there was a huge gap between them so they weren't close.

He have a bestfriend john anderson,they grew together and were neighbor since children .They  have been together since they were able to walk,went to same kindergarten,junior and now still together in senior high.Edward has sunny personalities and he was little rough as jonah his bestfriend was gentle and calm, they both were handsome and was famous in school they were called prince and a knight,Jonah was called prince due to his calm and gentle nature as for edward he was tall and was good at fighting so he was called knight. It was really embarrassing to be called knight😖

Dennis got up and search for a mirror to look at his face ,he was satisfy by this face he was handsome and tall ,with broad shoulder black hair hmm quite handsome .

Ahem system give me the plot.
Okay host,it's common romance stories like Cinderella when rich boy fall in love with a poor girl.
Its story about a poor girl not so poor it is middle class family but in eyes of second rich generation kids she is a poor girl 😒

She came to the A high school where only the rich kids study, with the help of scholarship.Her name is Emily brown,she is very pretty and kind.
When she first came to school she was very nervous seeing the disdain of others students for her,she really wants to go home well she cant do that so she has to still her heart and went to search for administrative office ,while she was lost in campus a very gentle and handsome young student came to help her she was grateful for his help,and male lead was also impress by her he think she was not like others girls ,who could be stunned by seeing his face and blush ,try to be intimate with him it was really tiring for him keep his calm.

After getting to her destination she thank the young man ,when the young man disappear from her sight ,she remember that she forget to ask his name she hope they can meet again.Later on she found he was her classmate and they slowly came to know each other.The name of the boy was jonah anderson the male lead, they became friends.

Seeing this a school flower lily wood who like jonah was jealous,usually jonah was   friendly with others ,he was kind and helpful but he always keep a certain distance from others except his best friend Edward,seeing the closeness of both of the she started to bully the female lead whenever she got a chance.

And male lead could always  rescue her he was like a prince in the eyes of female lead   ,slowly they keep on being closer and closer and started to develop feelings for each other.

Edward really don't like jonah being with female lead Emily.
Edward was proud he think that emily didn't deserve male lead,his bestfriend deserve better who will match jonah standard.
He think she is just after his bestfriend wealth.