𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 [ 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾. ]

White. Everything was white. White, the colour of purity or innocence. The color of emptiness and simplicity.

The soundproof walls of the eerie room that sent tickles down his spine, the rusty old bed which wouldn't stop creaking at every movement, the large closet across that bed with his casual clothes, everything was white.

A tall figure opened his eyes in panic and despondence. His breaths were short and rapid. He felt his chest tight, a sense of fear had took over him. A fear, that vanished, as soon as he became conscious of his surroundings.

He looked around at the room he was in. it was not similar to others, it radiated a sick, mysterious vibe. He couldn't remember how he ended there. Yet, everything hinted that he was there for quite an amount of time. 

The male figure stood up carefully, letting his long, white hair, which he had put up in a ponytail, fall to the length of his slim waist. Not long afterwards, however, he leaned on the nightstand, he couldn't support himself. He was too weak to do so, and felt so fatigued to even try to.

He was frail, and obviously fragile. A single blow of the wind could make him sit back down at the rusty bed of his. At any movement, he would collapse.

He took a few sets of deep breaths, examining the place surrounding him. He just then noticed a button. It was next to the door, behind a glass barrier. It was bright red, contrasting with the white that dominated around. He felt like it was his only escape. Something inside of him felt like he had to press it. His eyes were absorbed by the light it radiated. A sense of freedom was drawn on his face. He would escape.

The male, weakly moved his body towards the button. It was alluring, it tempted him. It almost looked like something had gotten into him and controlled his body. Like he was haunted.

Nonetheless, he didn't manage to reach the button, another tall figure dressed, in a white robe and holding a folder with several files entered the room from a metal white door. The new female, figure was visibly younger and more alive. She laid her eyes upon the male, strictly.

"Tomoe. We have forbidden any movement of yours. Please sit back down, for your own sake."

The unnamed female figure, helped the frail male stand up, only to receive a sigh from him. A sigh of disappointment, of shame. He was ashamed of being seen like this, especially when remembering his old daily life.

"How do you feel today?"

Both sat down at the bed and the female took out a paper and a pen from her white, doctor robe. Even her robe was white. She looked into the male's black eyes which expressed a sense of despair and sorrow.

"Tired, and i surely have a fever."

He answered stoically and cynically, after touching his forehead with the back of his hand. Letting out another sigh, he then leaned on the female's shoulder who wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

"Aoi, save me..."

A wavering whisper slipped out of his cold lips before collapsing. His pulse dropped once again causing the -now named- female figure to write down some information about the male and call for help as soon as she could.