Chapter 1

Please read tags:

If this fest taught me one thing, it's the snakes do really have two cocks

If this fest taught me one thing, it's the snakes do really have two cocks. All my 30 years of existence I've been living under a rock. Ugh! Anyway, I'm gonna spread this knowledge and show you all what I've found.

Why? Because I saw it, so you have to see it and share my pain/surprise/shock/whatever.

Below is an excerpt of the National Geographic article-
Snakes and lizards have not just one, but two penises, called hemipenes.
University of Sydney researcher Christopher Friesen says having two hemipenes may benefit males during mating. And it's not just males that are doubling up. Female lizards and snakes have two clitorises, or hemiclitores, which were first described in female monitor lizards in 1995 by W. Böhme as "miniaturized mirror images of the hemipenes of the males."

The hemipenes of lizards and snakes sport tiny spikes and hooks.

Scientists have a few ideas about why hemipenes exhibit this sort of ornamentation. According to one hypothesis, male and female genital form has adapted so that mating can occur only between a male and female of the same species. The genitals of males and females of the same species fit together, and the spikes and hooks could help the male keep his hemipenis in place during mating.

One study found that those spikes and hooks may also increase the duration of copulation, thereby increasing mating success.

***

Love was simple yet complicated.

Love was a magical feeling that makes your heart flutter and melt just at the sight of your beloved. It was the rush of warmth to your chest and the assurance of having someone even if you aren't together all the time.

Love...was wonderful. It was just as Jimin always imagined. Maybe it was much better than his imagination.

When Jimin fell in love at first sight as he later realized or was smitten at first sight, he didn't even know who or what Jungkook was. He just remembered the warm, fuzzy feeling that rushed to his chest, the involuntary tug of a smile on his lips, and this sudden crazy urge to be the reason for his most beautiful smile.

The first time he saw Jungkook, the pretty bunny hybrid was bundled in a heavy winter jacket that reached his mid-thighs, clad in a mask and a beanie. His eyes were big, round, and doe-like twinkled with mischief. He was too far for Jimin to smell him. Not to mention the glass barrier between them.

He was with a group of friends who were wrapped in a similar pattern as well while Jimin was outside the Snow World is one of the biggest shopping malls that was separated by a huge glass wall. Mall goers could see people having fun inside.

Jimin always loved the concept of snow. He'd watched tons of Christmas movies and always had this fantasy about snow. However, sadly, movies don't transpire how cold winters were or how worse it could get. He'd soon learned winters weren't as beautiful as it was shown in the movies.