Chapter 3

Jungkook heard the shower being shut off, pulling him out of his thoughts. He finished drying the soft tuft of his tail quickly and put on the soft, lacy boxer shorts he bought specifically for this night. They'd been anticipating this mating cycle for so long. At least he was.

Though everyone claimed they couldn't produce an offspring of their own, Jungkook begged to differ. He knew even Jimin didn't believe they would succeed, but he was certain. He'd seen it happen between prey hybrids who mated with other species. Even among the predator hybrids the cat hybrids like lion and tigers were able to produce offspring.

Just because it was uncommon, rare, and hasn't happened before didn't mean it couldn't happen. Being an optimistic person, Jungkook wanted to look at the brighter side of things. For one, males shouldn't be able to produce offspring like how it happened with humans. The hybrids had already bent the laws of nature by being born with the ability to do so.

There were living beings that were born with both male and female reproductive organs. Then there were asexual organisms that didn't even require fusion to reproduce. So the rabbit hybrid was positive. Then they have been trying for over a year already.

He sighed as he moisturized his skin, knowing Jimin would take some more time to come out. He wrapped the silky nightgown robe that matched his furry ears and fluffy tail before climbing onto their bed and settling in the middle.

Jimin exited the bathroom right then, looking at every bit of his wet dream. The snake hybrid was all lean with muscles. He was shirtless, just wearing black sweatpants. The best part about his physique was his smooth scales.

His gaze trailed over the black scales with yellow edges that started from his shoulder blades, covering his sides and molded into his human skin. He was just so exquisite. Jungkook swallowed following the trail down his hips to the v line, and then down to his knee. He moaned softly upon seeing the outline of his two cocks inside his pants and clenched his thighs.

He lifted his gaze and noticed Jimin watching him with an intense, knowing gaze. His boyfriend knew how much it turned Jungkook on when he was shirtless. The first time he saw Jimin shirtless, Jimin had been so insecure and it took a lot of effort to assure him that he was beautiful and that Jungkook wasn't afraid.

"Like what you see, bun?"

Yes.

They had definitely come a long way since then. Now Jimin was a lot more confident and knew what to say to push his buttons and how to work that tongue on him.

God, that tongue.

He licked his lips, feeling the wetness seeping through the silky material of his boxer. Damn. Will it even survive until Jimin unwrapped him?

Jimin's hungry gaze trailed over him. The snake hybrid licked his lips and Jungkook felt giddy when he noticed the way Jimin's cocks twitched inside his pants. To know that he had that effect on Jimin was exhilarating. He climbed over the bed crawling toward him.

"Am I that pretty that you forgot how to form a sentence?" he teased.

"The prettiest," Jungkook said in a breathy whisper. "The most gorgeous and stunning man I've ever met."

Jimin's cheeks flushed and his lips stretched. "And you're the prettiest bun I've ever laid my eyes on," he said. His fingers dug into his ankles, parting them as he settled on the bed. "Tastiest." He began to massage his ankles before running his hand over his calf muscles. "Funniest." He lifted a leg to kiss the inner side of his ankle. "Kindest." He trailed his plump lips over the expanse of his shin, nibbling as he went. "Sweetest." He did the same to his other leg, this time darting out his tongue to taste his skin and humming in appreciation. "All mine."