Chapter 2

When he entered their shared apartment with supplies in both his arms, the delicious smell of dinner and sizzling meat greeted him, causing his mouth to water. He removed his shoes by the door, putting them on the rack, and padded over to the kitchen where Jungkook was busy preparing their meals.

It was amazing how Jungkook could cook his meat just right with the right amount of spices even though he didn't eat or taste it.

"Hey, bun, I got you your favorite strawberry cheesecake," he announced, placing the grocery bags on the counter.

Jungkook whipped around, his droopy ears bouncing to the side as his face lit up with his signature smile. "What about the berries?"

He moved to check the bags, emptying the contents onto the counter carefully.

"I got fresh ones from the farmer's market." Jimin wrapped his hands around his middle, hooking his chin on his shoulder.

The bunny hybrid was quick to unpack the berries, popping a blueberry into his mouth. Those were his favorites to munch on. "This is so fresh," he mumbled, eating another one.

"Mhmm...only the best for my bun." Jungkook smelled even more delectable with his mating cycle so close. He dug his nose into his neck, breathing him in. "You smell so good."

Jungkook's breath hitched. "Hyung..."

"Mhmm..." He nuzzled into his scent gland, slightly nipping at it. It had the desired effect on the rabbit hybrid. Jungkook arched into him, throwing his head back and baring his neck more.

"The food..." His voice almost came out breathless.

"Can wait." Jimin slipped a hand inside his pants as he reached the stove behind him with the other to turn it off. Jungkook arched into his hand when he cupped his cock, fondling his balls gently before pumping it to full erection.

"I'll get dirty," Jungkook whined, turning his head to bury his nose into Jimin's neck. He could already smell the telltale sign of slick Jungkook was beginning to leak. The bunny hybrid was an omega and he was so confident this time they would succeed.

"That has never stopped us before." Jimin collected the precum his bunny was leaking and caressed the tip of his cock. "Wanna eat you, bun."

"Hyungie..."

"Yes, baby."

"Don't say things like that." Jungkook wasn't making any move to get away from him. The bunny could never say no to him. Not when he was demanding. He loved it.

"Why not?" Jimin lifted his head with an amused smile.

"Because it does things to me," Jungkook groaned. "And I'm really hungry."

"Just cum for me once, bun," he coaxed. "Then you can eat."

Jungkook was so easy to rile up. Being a rabbit hybrid, he had a high sex drive Jimin loved to exploit it all the time. He knew just one orgasm wouldn't be enough for Jungkook. By the end of the dinner, he'd be a whiny, needy mess just the way Jimin preferred him.

Jimin's hand moved up and down, stroking him gently. "You look so good in these grey sweats," he said. "You know what this does to me, don't you? You purposefully dressed in this to rile me up, didn't you?"

"I-I d-didn't..." Jungkook moaned.

"Didn't realize my bun was such a liar?" Jimin pressed his thumb into his slit, stimulating him in a way he knew would drive the bun crazy.

"D-Didn't r-realize..."

"Yeah?"

"Ngh...hyung...C-Close...'M so close."