chapter #2Mushkil hai tujhe bhulana♡

Okay guys let's start..

Sana : " Sidharth ji , mein aapse bahut pyaar karthi hu,jitni bhi din meri saanse chalegi uthni din mein aapke saath jeevan bithana chahthi hu " saying so sana blushed ..

Sidharth: " Mujhe maaf kardo sana,mein tumse pyaar nahi karsaktha,na aa hi kartha hu"

Sana : "par kyu "?

Sidharth:"Kyunki mein kisi aur ke saath pyaar mein hu,wo hi meri sangini ardhangini banegi"

Sana felt numb her heart broke into thousands of pieces ..She kneeled down there and was sobbing continuously..

Suddenly sana wokeup and found that it was just a dream.
She immediately got up from bed and drank glass of water .
She came back to the reality and thought.
" Sana tujhe strong banna hoga ..
Tum apne aap ko tootne nahi de sakthi..Tootne ka dard tum nahi seh sakogi..yeh sab math socho ..Sidharth  ko bhool jao" she spoke to herself and cried her heart out.She tried to made up her mind.But her heart was not ready to accept this.There was an unknown battle between her heart and her mind.

"Iss baar tujhe apne mind ki sunni hogi "she spoke to herself.

After that She felt so weak (due to crying) and tired unknowingly she slept .

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was morning 6 Am.Sana woke up, she got up from her bed , went to her window.The weather was clear now.Birds chirping,beautiful sunrise,fresh trees and flowers with dew and water droplets wished her good morning.She smiled slightly and thought.

" Mausam tho suhana hai,try to be normal sana" she spoke to herself and got ready in red patiyala suit with matching jhumkas.

Just then her mom came.
"Dhikri aaj tho sunday hai na, please  chal na bazaar se kuch teri manpasand ki sabzi le aana, mein acha sa kuch bana dhungi tere liye"

Sana looked at her mom.
"Arey meri sundri,please kyu bolri ho,laathi hu mein rukh abhi aayi "saying so sana made her hair.

Sana mom :"Meri gudiya kinni soni lagri hai thu,chal kaala teeka lagale" saying so she gave kajal and went from there.

Sana came to her mom and took money and bag.She came out of the house and started walking.Road no.6 was closed due to some work(raath ki baarish ki wazah se road karaab ho gaya isliye) and she has to take pathli gali and paas through road no.7to go to that bazaar.

She made up her mind.
"Sana tujhe waha mudkar bhi nahi dekhna hai , samjhi" saying so she entered road no.7.She was walking looking down and suddenly stopped at one big building which has balcony with small gym setup that can be clearly seen by visitors passing from there.She tried not to look there.An unknown battle between her heart and mind this time made her heart win.She tucked her hair behind her earlobes and  looked up.Her lips curved into beautiful smile,her heart started beating faster, there were butterflies in her stomach.She stopped infront of that bulding looking up.

Yes,there was Sidharth who was working out in his small gym setup.He didn't knew that everyday a girl use to thadofy him.Sana was very clever that's why she was never caught by him.But this time though she was smiling,she somewhere knew she should not see him more.She was lost in her thoughts deeply.

Just then milkman came to deliver the milk packets.Milkman shouted " "Maaji dhhodh" saying he placed milk packet in the basket hanged to gate and was about to go.Hearing that sid looked down and shouted " Oh bhai , aaj se chaar packet dhoodh daalna"saying so his eyes fell on the girl.Yes it was Shehnaaz , Arey ye toh wohi ladki hai na,but why she is standing there like that. He thought to ask her.He quickly started walking down to reach her.