Chapter #4 Ek Aakhiri jhalak? sachi?

Sana quickly went to her mom.

Sana : "mumma ,hum achanak se kaha ja rahe hai?,kaha hai hamara naya ghar?itni jaldi khaali kyu karna hai?"

Sana spoke in one go.

Sana mom:"Arey bachi thoda shaanth hoja"

She was about to speak more.Just then sana dad arrived there speaking loudly.

Sana dad:"Pammi jaldi jaldi thayyari karlo,sana beti tum bhi yahi ho,jao saaman baandhna shuru karo?"

Sana:"Papa!"

She was about to ask him.But sana dad left from there hurriedly to start packing.

Sana disbeliefly went from there.She started packing her clothes.Her accessories ,her reading books and all other stuff.

She had a slight smile that she can avoid him now,as she wanted to do it badly,she wanted to heal.She wanted to run away from his thoughts.But somewhere her heart was aching that she can't even get a single glimpse of him again.Her heart and mind were battling badly.She was shrugged in her thoughts.

Just then sana mom came with a glass of milk.

Sana mom:"Puttar,kapde baandhna hogya na,chal ye dhoodh peelo,mujhe kitchen ke poore saaman baandhna hai abhi bahuth kaam hai"

She quickly handover glass of milk to sana and left.Sana placed the milk glass on the table.She did not want to have anything before going to mandir.

Sana thought to herself.
"Sidharth ji,patha nahi kyun meri zindagi mein aapke saath jeevan bithane ki khushi shaayad meri naseeb mein nahi hai,par meine ye nahi socha ki aapki ek jhalak dekhne ki bhi naseeb bhagwan cheen lega mujhse,itni choti si khushi mujhse cheen liya bhagwan ne,Koi na aapko ek baar mein dekhlungi,shaayad us ek jhalak ko jeevan bhar yaad rakhke jeeungi"

A lone tear escaped from her eyes.She quickly wiped it and completed her packing stuff.

"Kal subah unhe dekhna hoga ek aakhiri baar"she thought to herself.

Its morning now.

Shehnaaz quickly woke up and got ready in pink kurti with white leggins.White chaandhbaali jhumkas were adding essence to her beauty.Her long hair were flaunting with the slight wind just arrived from the window.She was looking breathtaking.Absolutely stunning.

She quickly came out of her room.

Sana:"Mumma, mein mandir jhaake aathi hu"

Sana mom yelled
"Arey puttar ,rukh tho" by that time sana already left.

Sana mom slightly hit her own forehead with palms and spoke to herself.
"Ye bachi bhi na, bol dhe thi pehle toh mein kuch prashaadh bana dethi"

Sana went to mandir.Bhagwaan se praarthana karne lagi
"Bhagwaan,aap Sidharth ji ko humesha khush rakhna,unhe aaj aakhiri baar dekhne jaa rahi hu,kuch bhi ho,shaayad sidharth mere nahi ho,phir bhi unhe jo chahiye unhe dedena,unhe zindagi ki saari khushiyan dho" she opened her eyes and left from there.

Sana quickly entered into sidharth home street.

She quickly walked to his house and stood there.She made up her mind and spoke to herself.
"Mera pyaar adhoora reh gaya,jho meri choti si khushi aapko har din dekhne ki thi woh bhi mujhse choot gaya,aaj aakhiri din hai,aapko dekhne ka mouka fir kabhi milegi bhi ya nahi mein nahi jaanthi"she quickly wiped her tears.

She looked up with heavy heart.But this time it was not as usual.Sidharth was not there.She know it was his routine gym time.But she did not find him there.

She worriedly looked for him.But Sidharth was not there.

"Ek aaj ka aakhiri mouka tha woh bhi choot gaya,shaayad bhagwan aakhiri baar mujhe aapko dekhne nehi denge"