Chapter #8 Rockstar Sid♡

Sid immediately hold her hands and started rubbing her palms to make her feel good.He gave a tissue to wipe her unstoppable tears.

Now sana completely lost her self.She was weeping continuously.

Sid:"Sana,please dont cry"

Sana:"Iam very unlucky" said inbetween her tears.

Sid:"Aisa kyu bolri hai,don't say that"

Sana:"Mujhe jo chahiye mujhe kyu nahi miltha?Bhagwaan mujhe jhooti ummeedhe kyu dhilatha hai?meine kya galath kiya?"

Sid was mature enough to understand her words.He was just listening to her.Sana was pouring her heart out.

Sana:"Why why only me?What have I done?Mein toot chuki hoon,I cant take this anymore?"

Sid was just listening to her.He almost got tears looking at her in that condition.An unknown feeling was churning him inside.He is breathing but felt like the world just stopped seeing her condition.He couldn't say anything.He dont know how to control her.They were having an eye contact.

Sana soon came back to her senses."Sana control yourself,Sidharth cant be yours,Now dont trouble him,Let him be happy"her mind said.

She immediately got up and started walking.Sid couldn't stop her.He was standing there seeing her vanishing from his gaze.

Sana soon reached her room not making an eye contact with her mom.
Sana:"Mumma,chai laadho please"
Sana mom:"Ha bachi book diya unhone?"

Sana:"Ha mumma please chai laadho sar dhardh kar raha hai"

Sana mom:"Ha teek hai,abhi laayi,thu bhi fresh hoja"

Sana quickly locked herself.Her state was indefinable.She once again opened her dairy book and refreshed all her memories how  she  met him.All the feelings that she wrote in it were reminding the beautiful days when she use to visit his house secretly gazing him.His one jhalak was heaven to her.Sana and her dairy knows her feelings.

Sana mom:"Sana chai lelo "saying so she knocked her door.

Sana:"Ha mumma" saying so she opened her door and quickly took her chai cup not allowing her mom to notice whats happening to her.

Sana mom felt weird with her behaviour.

Sana mom:"Sana kya hua Sana?Aisi kyu barthaav karri hai?"

Sana:Mumma kuch nai,woh bas sar me dardh hai,sone jaathi hu,teek ho jaungi

Sana mom :"Ha bachi teek hai,balm laga deti hu usse thoda aaram milega"

Sana:"Mumma,mein teek hu  chai bas hai,balm ki zaroorath nai"

Sana mom nodded and said:"Acha teek hai soja"

Sana quickly had her tea and slept for a while.

It was 1pm now.
Sana mom:"Sana tum teek hogayi na?," shouted from hallroom.

Sana quickly wokeup and shouted:"Ji mumma,achi hu ab,sab teek hai"
Saying she came out and kissed her mom forehead.

Sana mom:"Sana woh na mein,tumhe Ek cheez bolna bhool gayi" saying so she went  and brought a white shirt.

Sana widened her eyes."Arey ye toh,Sidharth ji ki shirt hai,mumma ko kaha se mil gayi,ab kya bolu?" She thought.

Sana mom:"sana woh mein tumhari kapde cupboard mein laga ri thi tho ye mila,ye kiska hai?ye ladko ka shirt kyu khareedha tumne?"

Sana sighed a bit and spoke.
Sana:"Woh mumma,meine bola tha mein ek concert mein gayi thi tab waha rockstar se mujhe ye mila"

Sana mom:"Tum bache log bhi na,ye shirt ka kya karna hai ab"