Chapter #5 uncle?

Its evening now.Sana was very excited to meet Sid's mom.Though she know only her face.She never met her in person.She quickly washed the chai thermos and went into her room.As it was her first time she wanted to dress traditionally.She quickly took a shower and dressed up in white long frock which has zari work on it.Ear rings were full of pearls which made our sana look not less than a fairy♡.She dressed up as if she was going to her sasural first time😉.

She quickly came out of her room.Sana mom was surprised to see sana getting ready.
Sana mom:"Bachi,kaha jaari hai thu saj dhaj ke?"

Sana :"Meri sundri ,kya mein achi nai lagri?"

Sana mom:"Bilkul pari lagri hai tu,kala teeka lagalo" saying so sana mom quickly went to take kajal from the dressing table.

Sana blushed.She was happy.She kept kajal as per her mom's wish and went to sid house.

Sana was standing outside,she recalled all her memories which she had from past 5 years.She was smiling giggling,who knows destiny is that much crazy.Till morning she thought it was her last moment.Now she was standing in front of his house.The way she did adventures just to know his name and today morning her enthusiasm to look at sid face for one last time,every memory flashed in her mind.She smiled and entered into his home.She pressed the calling bell.

And the door opened.Yes Rita ma opened the door.She was surprised to see sana,she was looking absolutely stunning.Rita ma was little surprised and shocked too.

After a minute of silence .

Sid mom:"Beti,tum tho aaj subah dizzy feel karthe hue dekha meine,thum hi thi na?"

Sid mom looked at chai thermos and understood she was santhosh(sana dad) daughter.

Sana widened her eyes,she recalled some lady was talking to her in the morning when she was feeling dizzy.She just realized it was Sid mom.She was shocked and tried to answer something.

Just then Rita maa spoke.

Rita ma:"Tum apne naye ghar dekhne aayi thi na subah ,aur dhoop ki wajah se tumhe chakkar aagaya hai na?"

Sana surprised a little stood numb for 2mins.She then understood what Rita ma was speaking,took a long breath and smiled.She spoke

Sana:"Ji aunty ji, aapne sahi kaha ,mein hamare naye ghar dekhne hi aayi thi,chakkar aane ke kaaran aisi bait gayi"

Rita ma was looking at her adorably.The way she was speaking was melting Rita maa's heart.She was hearing her sweet voice.

Sana:"Aunty ji, aap sunrahi ho na?,ye lijiye aunty ji aapka bahuth bahuth shukriya" saying she handover thermos and was about to leave.

Rita was busy in adoring her.Sana's words sweet voice was filling her heart.

Rita ma :"Bachi kya naam he tumhara?,kitni soni ho tum bilkul pari jaisi, aao andhar aao meine kheer banayi hai,aake thoda kaalo" said wholeheartedly.

Sana noticed Rita maa.she felt purity and love in her words.she quickly nodded.

She told her name.

Rita maa quickly took her and made her sit on sofa.

Rita ma:"Bachi, bahut pyaari ho tum , naam bhi bahuth acha hai ,Shehnaaz " saying so she went to get the kheer.

Sana was feeling very happy to get pure love from Rita ma.She smiled and looked at walls.There were big pictures of Sid.Some were of his childhood pics.In few photographs sid was riding his bike.She noticed every inch very carefully and was adoring the photographs.She stood and walked up to one photograph.She caressed Sid photo with her fingers.She felt unknown churns in her stomach.She felt so lucky to witness all this.