𝗘𝗠𝗠𝗔

SIREN!
SIREN!
SIREN!

❝CHILL BABE, WE ARE ALLBAD IN SOMEONE'S STORY

BAD IN SOMEONE'S STORY.❞

SYNOPSIS!
SYNOPSIS!
SYNOPSIS!

❝OH DARLING, GO AND
BUY A PERSONALITY.❞

SIREN: A WOMAN WHO IS CONSIDERED SEDUCTIVE AND FASCINATING, but also dangerous in some way

SIREN: A WOMAN WHO IS CONSIDERED SEDUCTIVE AND FASCINATING, but also dangerous in some way. That was Akarshika Chairat with the nickname of Emma, ​​a woman who seemed unreal, perfect in every way, loved and hated. She's dangerous for always having what she wants, and if she wants it, she'll have it anyway, dangerous or not. A girl who if she manifests something, that something is fulfilled.

SIRENS WERE KNOWN FOR THEIR BEAUTY AND ENCHANTING VOICE, but at the same time very dangerous. Emma comes from the Chairat dynasty, a perfect and strict family, there are no problems and no one to break the family rules. Except for Nicha Chairat, Emma's mother, she, well let's say she broke several rules to have Emma, ​​one of them, to have children out of wedlock, so our beloved protagonist, Emma, ​​is not so loved by the family.

IN THE INSTITUTE SHE EATS ALONE AT A SECLUDED TABLE, despite being just as important as the F4 and even being close to them, she prefers to be in the shadows and not stand out. Everyone knows her name and even her face, but not many of her voice. Rumours spread about how she is or how she really behaves, but they are just that, rumours.

THIS YEAR, Emma Chairat should show people her power and her voice, make people treat her with respect. She is not just a spoiled girl, she is a woman who if she talks to you about Chanel shoes, she is to distract or confuse you. She is just as villainous as her mother, nothing more than Emma is a good villain, a villain who hides in the shadows. Although, the best word to define Akarshika Chairat is Siren