𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER FIVE:
SADNESS

CHAPTER FIVE:SADNESS

THE CHANEL NO. 5 PERFUME WAS STILL SMELLING ALL OVER MIRA'S HOUSE, the perfume was that of our protagonist, Emma, ​​who was sitting while she had just drunk her first bottle of vodka, she was not drunk, believe me when I tell you that she has good resistance to alcohol. Our dear favourite girl was overwhelmed, bored and in a bit of a slump. She didn't care if she got drunk, after all, MJ would most likely drive her home on his motorcycle.

Emma couldn't take it any more, so much liquid was making her stomach ache, but when she saw Gorya coming down the stairs in the dress she had given Mira, she had the urge to drink what was left in the bottle in one gulp, but just as she was finishing it, MJ snatched the bottle from her, then crouched down to her height.

"Drinking won't kill Gorya." He whispered, cradling her face with his hands. "Calm down, okay?"

"And if I don't want to?" Her voice was mocking, but with a touch of sadness. "Could you leave me alone and go pay attention to that turkey over there?" She asked, pointing with her index finger towards Gorya.

"Come on, I'll take you home." He sighed tiredly as he grabbed her by the arm, and then, when Emma was standing, he grabbed her by the waist, attracting her to his body. "Kavin, I'll take her." The boy nodded, worried about the situation where his best friend was.

"Ren, what the hell are you doing?" Thyme's voice made both lovers turn to see the scene. "I gave this girl the red card." He reminded him. "Why do you keep helping her?"

"He's jealous." Emma teased, giggling like a little girl as she made invisible drawings on MJ's chest with her index finger.

"What do you want, Ren?" He yelled at him with a threatening voice, before such an act both Kavin and MJ got in position to separate them, MJ couldn't do that much, since he was holding Emma, and he feared that if he left her for a few seconds alone she could escape, and so it is, our protagonist is able to escape.

"Come on, Thyme, come on." Mira tries to push them away. "Gorya is so sweet, don't you like her?"

"Who does she think she is?" Emma's voice echoed in everyone's ears, from the look she sent Mira, they all knew she was talking about her. "Fucking bitch" she whispered to herself.

"Emma's right, it's none of your business, so stay away from this." Thyme faced her and then pushed her, a smile came out of Emma's lips.

'Bitch' thought our protagonist looking at the scene.