𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER SEVEN:
DESIRENESS

THE MUSIC OF THE PLACE FLOODED THE EARS OF OUR PROTAGONIST, who was wearing a beautiful Chanel outfit for a luxurious party

THE MUSIC OF THE PLACE FLOODED THE EARS OF OUR PROTAGONIST, who was wearing a beautiful Chanel outfit for a luxurious party. Our princess approached the bar where she found MJ flirting with a woman, one with a very nice body.

"You." She speaks with the girl. "Get out." She orders her, looking at her seriously.

"Who do you think...?"

Emma's laughter interrupted her. "His girlfriend, now move, my feet hurt." MJ watched that scene with pride, he had never witnessed a scene of jealousy on Emma's part, never, now he was sure that he had made the decision right to fool around with that girl just when Emma was about to arrive. "And you, why do you smile?" She exclaimed, sitting in the chair where the girl had been, who by the way had left very angry.

"Are you my girlfriend?" He teased her, looking into her eyes intently.

"I didn't come to talk about that." She evaded the question. "Why did you want to see me?"

"I just wanted to be with you, is it a crime?" He gave her a half smile. "Besides, you've been ignoring everyone since Mira went to Paris." He took a sip of his drink, which seemed to be vodka.

"I haven't ignored everyone, I haven't ignored you." She mocked, taking the glass from his hand to then take a sip from the glass.

"Of course, because I'm your boyfriend." This time his voice didn't have any touch of mockery, rather he seemed happy to say that phrase. Listening to him, Emma almost choked on her drink and began to cough. "Easy, baby slowly." He takes the glass from her to look at her with a hint of amusement.

"What did you just say? And why the hell did it seem like a love declaration?" Faced with such questions, MJ only smiled at her with his typical smile.

"Shall we dance?" He got up while asking, at that moment they were putting on a perfect song for people to dance very close to their partners or people they just met, but most likely they will end up together in the same bed. 'Earned It' by The Weekend was playing.