𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER EIGHT:
PLAYFULNESS

CHANEL'S COCO CRUSH RING SHONE ON THE INDEX FINGER OF OUR PROTAGONIST

CHANEL'S COCO CRUSH RING SHONE ON THE INDEX FINGER OF OUR PROTAGONIST. A perfect ring for her, her image and her way of being. A ring that has been a gift from her now partner, Methas Jarustiwa, which he also has the same but in silver. Apparently it's a relationship that will never hurt, right?

"Lalita, I've told you a million times no, it really is better to go to Paris Fashion Week and not New York." Emma's voice was heard in the midst of so much silence in the school cafeteria, everyone had serious faces, and on a blackboard were compromising photos of Gorya.

When Emma saw those photos, as she slowly approached the couple, she smiled mockingly. "Honey, I'll leave you, we'll talk about it later." Having said that, she hung up and closed her mobile with a smile without taking her eyes off Gorya. 

With the look that Emma had, anyone would think that she was the one who posted those photos, but the look that Emma had was not towards Gorya, but towards the person who was behind her, in the middle of the shadows, Hana.

"Emma, ​​take care of it." Thyme gave her a photo, where Gorya came out with some black rabbit ears, and then left the panorama of our protagonist.

"I knew you were inferior, but I didn't know you were cheeky." Jane faced her as Thyme left.

"Honey, I think those hair clips are from last season, doesn't your stylist know how to dress you?" Emma mocked as she walked past her, bumping her shoulder with Jane's.

Emma walked to where her boyfriend and her best friend were. "It's not Photoshop." She showed them the photo. "Possibly it's true."

"Or it was taken out of context." Kavin spoke looking at the photo that MJ now had. "The only thing I know is that someone thinks we are stupid."

"It's true." MJ agreed with Kavin.

'Actually, she just thinks you guys are stupid.' Emma thought as she looked at the older ones.

"I think I'll change to Gorya's team." MJ let them know.

"I also."

"That lipstick won't make Thyme fall at your feet." Emma's voice startled the girl.

"You should stop getting into other people's problems, and take care of how your boyfriend is surrounded by many women." She closed the lipstick to look at Emma with a victorious smile, believing that she had won.

"I know perfectly well that like me there is no one better, honey, you know, I have a lot of confidence in myself and in my beauty, I know that there is none like me." She looks at her from top to bottom. WUnlike you, I've always had a lot of trust with MJ, and I've trusted him a lot.

"Yes, just like when he left you and went with Nancy." Low blow, and Hana knew that, but Emma knew how to respond.

"Well, let me tell you that when Nancy was still here, MJ always chose me over her, she was always the first, you know, I'm lucky with men, not like you." She smiled at her, Emma had won. "See you honey." She gave her a flying kiss and left the bathroom.

She approached her boy, who had several women around her, when the girls saw Emma they quickly got up and went to persuade Thyme.

"I think the person who has done that is here." she informed him, sitting on his lap. "Apparently the new phase of the plan is to be with Thyme."

"Who?" MJ questioned, placing his hand around Emma's waist and then leaving it on top of her thigh.

"Hana." she pronounced her name while she watched as she entered the V.I.P room

"I don't think so, she and Gorya are very close friends." MJ and Emma focused on the scene that Hana was creating.

"Are you sure?" Emma asked, caressing his cheek after Hana had a fight with some girls over Thyme. "If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have staged this stupid scene."

"Sir, the bill." A man handed the bill to MJ.

"Here you are." Just as he signed it and handed it to him, Thyme and Hana were no longer in her field of vision. "Where are they?"

"They must have gone to fuck, why do you think I know where the hell they are?"

"Emma." His voice was warning her.

"Ah, suddenly I have a headache, I'll go to the bathroom to calm down." She gave him a kiss on the forehead and got up to go to the bathroom.

Just when she entered, she calls an unknown contact. "If you do something to him, you will not come out alive in the game that you yourself have created." Having said this, she hangs up.

"You want a party, then you will have a party."

"Hello?" She answered the call as she entered MJ's house.

"I'm Kaning, Gorya's best friend, I think something has happened to her." she said with a worried voice. "You left her the red card." this time her voice sounded angry.

"Hey, I don't know who you take me for, but I never give girls red cards, much less without Thyme's permission." She yelled angrily as she entered MJ's room, where Kavin was also. "Hey, If you don't have anything better to do, make me a big bouquet of flowers." Saying this, she hung up.

"Right on time, love, do you know what Hana's last name is?"

Just when she was going to answer him, her cell phone began to receive many messages.

"Emma, ​​did you give someone the red card?" Kavin questioned, looking at her seriously.

"What? I would never give anything to anyone without Thyme not telling me." She said uneasily as she looked at the messages. "It's Gorya, apparently Thyme has reactivated the Red Card." She explains looking at them. "Hana's last name is Malakarn, I think She's the one using Thyme's cell phone."

___________________________________

My English it's a little bit bad, so if you see any mistake, please tell me.

Sorry, sorry and more sorry... short, but I just wanted to let you know that I have summer vacations, and that the book will be reactivated!!!!

I also wanted to invite you to read my two new books about the Dramas "EVE" and "WHY HER", called "Bastard" and "Enemy".

I luv u & thanks for the support!♡

I wish you liked the seventh chapter ♡!

- sxfsoojin -