𝗙𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER ONE:
FAKE SMILE

CHAPTER ONE:FAKE SMILE

CHANEL NO.5 PERFUME WAS SMELLING ALL OVER THE HALL, the students knew she was here, they knew who she was, but it was impossible to look at her out of fear, even though they wanted to admire her beauty and style, they couldn't, or better said, they shouldn't.

The heels stopped clicking, Emma had stopped in front of one of the lockers, opening it very easily.  From hers Le Grand Chiquito Bag In Light Blue Leather by Jacqumeus, she took out a red card, then put it inside the teenager's locker.  She closed the locker and walked towards the exit with a smile as she called someone.

"Thyme, it's done." She smiled and then hung up.

The heels stopped clicking, and the messages became louder.  She opened her phone and walked into the school group. "The game has started." she whispered with a smile.  With that smile, she began to walk towards the Köcher Stadium, an already abandoned stadium. Emma walked in the middle of all the mess, in the middle of the laughter and the shouts of the boy, who had offended the F4.

As she entered the stadium, the click of her heels let the F4 know that she was already here. "Our princess has done it again." Kavin placed his arm on our girl's shoulder.  Emma rolled her eyes without even speaking, she just watched as some boys hit the boy, to whom she had given the red card.

"It's time for your entrance, F4." she reminded them without even looking at their faces.

The boys looked at each other, nodding, and then began to walk towards the stadium. "Stay here, and don't get into trouble, AC." MJ smiled at her, and then followed his friends.

AC, that was the nickname of Akarshika Chairat created and only used by Methas Jarustiwa, better known as MJ.  Since they were very young, they have both called each other that way, MJ calls her AC and Emma calls him Methas.

Emma snorted and turned to start walking toward the school, back. She needed some air and smoke, suddenly being in the shadows, being quiet and perfect, she was suffocating her in many ways. She needed to take a deep breath in a quiet place, so she went up to the roof.

She went to the railing and began to breathe deeply, inhaling and exhaling, and so on, until she felt calm.  She took out of her Jacqumeus's bag her pack of cigarettes and using a lighter, she took a cigarette and put it to her lips holding it and then lighting it with the lighter. She put everything in her bag, and she started smoking. Smoke began to be visible, and when a person entered the roof, he already knew who the person was that was smoking.