𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER FOUR:
JEALOUSNESS

YVES SAINT LAURENT SHOES WERE HEARD IN THE CORRIDORS OF THE SCHOOL, the people who looked at her thought that from one moment to another, our protagonist would end up on the floor, the shoes on her heel had the initials of the brand, YSL

YVES SAINT LAURENT SHOES WERE HEARD IN THE CORRIDORS OF THE SCHOOL, the people who looked at her thought that from one moment to another, our protagonist would end up on the floor, the shoes on her heel had the initials of the brand, YSL. She was dressed in a black and white chequered hanel tweed skirt suit, while her bag was a black Lady Di from Dior. From that majestic bag she took out the red card, which she had put in the locker that had just opened, she closed it and leaned against a locker that was next to it.

She stayed for a long time admiring her newly done nails, they were long and matte black, beautiful to combine with her outfit today, and also to go back to the leftovers, or so she hopes.

The girl she was waiting for finally appeared. "Hello Vidalha Malakarn." Emma greeted her with a smile. In response, the girl looked at the ground as she walked to her locker and whispered "hello", to then open the locker. "Let the game begin, Hanna, good luck." Emma's laugh was heard everywhere, even above all the notification sounds that were coming from all mobiles.

Emma was not in favour of what Thyme was doing, much less happy or amused, well amused a little, that girl gave her a bad vibe since she first met her, and Emma is never wrong when she feels those vibes, never. She wanted to know how far her cover could go, because according to our beautiful protagonist, Hana has a cover.

Emma walked to the abandoned stadium and hid in the shadows, no one knew she was there, except for one person who didn't want to turn around and discover the minor's facial expressions, because he knew she had given her the red card.

"Por!" Was heard in the distance, the boy threw a razor at the one called Por.

"I want to know what a beautiful girl without hair looks like!" The boy yelled.

"And me a man as stupid as your bald man." Emma's voice was heard as she made her entrance.

"Shut up, bitch!" the boy yelled angrily at Emma.

At that moment MJ, Thyme and Kavin got up, ready to face the boy who had called their girl that way. "You won't get out of this alive, bastard." MJ spoke to him.

The boy was going to get closer, but Emma's small hands on his shoulders stopped him sitting him back on the sofa, seeing that movement the others also sat down, but they were still angry, that one was not going to come out alive, and that's it something that both me, and you know.