Dreamurr :x

Since Dreamurr is mute, they like to make sounds in order to communicate besides sign language. 

Their ' Cooes ' are sounds of love or sounds of comfort. Humming expresses content and comfort unless it's humming a tune. Rumbling expresses discomfort. 

Dreamurr can purr, growl, hiss and so on.

They HATE Demise, Agony and Perish. So they act aggressive to people who talk to themselves, have multiple personalities, etc.

Dreamurr has a hatred for malfunctions, making them have more of dislike for malfunctioning wisps. (Not pure hate) 

Their best friends are Flufi and W31RD0

Dream Catcher and Dreamurr are two different people in the same body, though they could split- but it's very painful. 

Dreamurr hates themself due to them being all malfunctions and multi-person. 

Water on their skin injures them. 

Their fur fluffs up when they get scared or become angry/frustrated, like a cat would. 

They love to listen to Taki's songs (Fnf) and will often hum them. 

Dreamurr often kisses others on the forehead or cheek to make them feel dizzy, as their kisses make some people feel as if they're drunk.

Dreamurr and Dream Catcher are very close. 

They refuse to let anybody touch the wings, tail or antlers. 

Some of their favorite songs is Nimbasa Core (Plasterbrain), Amagdala's ragdoll  (GHOST), Muffin (CG5), The Shadow Bonnie music box, Squid Melody, Everyday, My Ordinary Life, so on so fourth. 

They are very hard to impress, but opinions can become fatal with one move.

If Dream Catcher doesn't like you, Dreamurr doesn't either.