Spirit's Victims !TW; M@n1pul@t!on, Su1c1d3, etc.

This is more for me to remember but yeah- btw this is of the old Spirit- not the current one (OH- and the death part is an AU where Spirit was successful with his work) 

________

Lucas: Spirit did have a bond with Lucas, but that quickly became possessive and he'd literally hate anyone who hung out with Lucas. (Alive AU) He slowly recovered, becoming more social. (Death AU) Lucas's death was a suicide- He shot himself.

Dove: Spirit manipulated Dove to feel as if she was always right, leading her to smoke and overdose without listening to anyone. (Alive AU) She slowly went back to normal, but she never stopped smoking. (Death AU) She went absolutely insane, and died being stabbed 10 times by Traitor

Reven: Spirit didn't do anything bad to Reven, in fact he was very sweet to him. This is why Reven has a hard time believing Spirit was a bad person. 

Confetti: Fetti was manipulated by Spirit to believe everything was his fault, that he was the WORST person on this Earth, but that Spirit was his only TRUE friend. This caused him to have horrible self-esteem, and to rely on Spirit to tell him the truth. He'd often cut himself (which was already a habit and still is currently) and he'd starve himself. (Alive AU) H still has a hard time trusting people and cutting his old habits, but he's trying to recover. (Death AU) Suicide- one word: Noose. 

Fusion: Spirit REALLY affected Fusion. Fusion already had the trauma of being forced to hurt children in an experiment when he was kidnapped for his odd appearance. Spirit "Helped" him in recovering, by convincing him he WAS dangerous and an abomination. This is how he convinced Fusion he deserved to be locked in a cage and shocked for bad behavior. (Alive AU)  He still suffers from trauma and self-esteem issues, but he's okay :) (Death AU) He was shocked too hard and he dieddd

Hope: He pretended to be her friend and used her for her powers. (Alive AU) She doesn't trust people to tell the truth and thinks people use her (Death AU) She was driven crazy and stabbed herself.