~Truth, Dare, Kiss or Swear?~

[current time]
Camilo's POV:
TW: swearing (a bit)
Making out (😏)
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I think I'm in love with my best friend.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Recently, I've been getting more nervous around y/n, and I get flustered more than before. Often, I'll find myself staring at the pictures of me and her, the beautiful, (h/l), (h/c) hair that gently swayed as she walked. Her gorgeous, glittering (e/c) eyes. Her soft, rosy cheeks. Just everything about her was perfect. Other times, I'd shapeshift into y/n and look in the many mirrors in my room and spend my free time just admiring her features.
When she wasn't around.
It would be so awkward if she caught me staring. I just wish she thought of me how I thought of her. She's the most perfect girl I've ever met.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[still Camilo's POV]

I must have got lost in my thoughts, as my trance-like state was broken by Dolores snapping her fingers repeatedly in my ears and face.
"Hermanito, y/n is here to see you!" Dolores said, with a slight smirk forming on her face. "Don't make too much noise!" She squeaked, and ran off, still smiling.
"Dolores, i know you can hear me. you're shit Dolores." I muttered under my breath.
"Hey Milo!" Y/n opened my door and flopped down next to me on the carpet. "What you wanna do then? Tag? Truth or dare? Ooh wait, truth,dare,kiss or swear with the others! Not  Antonio though, he's too young."
"Heh, sure! I know Dolores heard, so she's most likely grabbing the others." I replied, opening the door as soon as Dolores and everyone else had arrived.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[3rd person POV]

"Right then, Camilo, truth, dare, kiss or swear?" Isabela asked, poking him in the shoulder.
"Hey, what was that for?! I'll go for dare though." Camilo said, poking Isabela back.
Isabela looked at Dolores, then Mirabel, then back at Camilo, a smirk creeping onto her face. "I dare you to pick kiss next time its your turn."
Camilo's jaw dropped, you began to snicker along with Mirabel, Isabela, Luisa, and Dolores.  "That's not fair!!!" Camilo pouted his lips and folded his arms, in a gesture of annoyance, when secretly, he was waiting for this to happen. He wanted an opportunity to get close to y/n, and with Isabela and Dolores being Camilo x y/n's biggest shipper, he knew what was gonna happen.
"You have to hermanito!!!"
Dolores giggled.
"Ughhhhhh I hate you so much Dolores!" Camilo pouted again.
"I know, I know."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Y/n, truth, dare or kiss?" Mirabel asked. Everyone had agreed to remove the swear option as it was too easy after a while of playing.
"Uhmmm dare-? Nononono truth!"
You quickly blurted out.
"Honest opinions on my primo Camilo!"
Mirabel laughed.
Camilo looked at you intently, wanting you to go on.
"Well, his smile is nice, kinda comforting, he has a cute voice, his personality makes me think of the kind of kid to have hosted elementary school marriages, he's funny, caring,..."
You started to rant on about Camilo, forgetting that he was right next to you, soaking in every single word, a lovestruck gaze and a silly smirk plastered on his face. Mirabel interrupted you.
" Y/N IS IN LOVE  WITH CAMILOOO!!!"
You suddenly remembered what was happening, and instantly buried your face in your hands. You felt your face flush red with embarrassment, especially because Camilo heard you. He heard you spill your confession.
The game continued on.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was back at Camilo's turn, and from the previous dare, he had to pick kiss. Luisa had threatened to crush him if he tried to bail out.
"Go to Dolores' room and do 7 minutes in heaven with Y/n!" Luisa chuckled, high-fiving Mirabel and Isabela.
"WAIT WHAT, 7 WHOLE MINUTES- WHAT-!" You began to stumble and stutter over your words.
"Its 7 minutes or 7 hours y/n." Luisa calmly stated.
"NOW GO BITCHES!"
Dolores shoved you and Camilo into her room.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Uhm what just happened-" You were cut off by a pair of lips smashing into yours. The kiss was passionate, and loving. You broke off, and looked Camilo in the eyes.
"Milo.."
"Shh amor, we still have 6 minutes, we have to finish what we're gonna start!" Yet again, a stupid smirk was daunting his face.
A soft pair of lips connected with yours once more, you let out small gasps. Camilo licked your lower lip slightly, asking for permission. Your mouth opened to let his tongue in. He began exploring each corner of your mouth, whilst intertwining his tongue with yours.  It was obvious that he was in control. You let out small, quiet moans as this happened. Camilo pulled you onto his lap, and you crossed your legs.

"You like that hermosa?" Camilo said, makinh eye contact with you whilst you lay on his lap, your tongue slightly lolling out of your mouth. You enjoyed that, so you nodded. You pulled him in for round 2, and continued kissing. Your arms snaked round to wrap around his neck and stroke his brown curls, while Camilo put his hands round your hips bouncing you up and down slightly on his lap. More quiet moans escaped your lips.
"Ehehe, this is fun..!"
Camilo broke off, a string of saliva hanging off yours and Camilo's lips. Not waiting for a reply, Camilo yet again connected your lips to his, making out with you aggressively. You liked it, so it was ok. He began bouncing you up and down on his lap again. Your legs wrapped round his waist, straddling him.
"Cmon you two, your 7 minutes is- oh my fucking gosh." Dolores stood in the doorway, she had just walked in to you and Camilo having an intense make-out session.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You two seemed like you were enjoying that..! I'll leave you be, we'll carry on the game without you until you're done with your... business." Dolores said, giggling. She closed the door and left. Camilo got up and locked the door. He sat back down next to you.
"Dolores is gonna tell everyone... Wait, Milo..what's with that look on your face.." you asked with suspicion in your voice, words trailing off as you ended the sentence.
"Amor, Dolores' room is soundproof, and the door is locked now. Lets finish what we started. again." He smirked. Camilo picked you up bridal style, and threw you down on the bed, with his body hovering above you, his arms either side of your head. Yet again, his lips crashed into yours, tongues linking. you climbed into his lap, straddling him, his hands running through your h/l, h/c hair.

"hehe, that was fun Milo...!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~time skip~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey girls, what did we miss?" Your voice echoed slightly in Camilo's room.

Isabela giggled, a huge smirk on her face.

"Oh, i should be the one asking that question y/n. What did we miss?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/n
so like half this chap was just you and camilo making out ig-
should i write more spicy scenes like this or more angsty stuff? chap 3 tmr!
please eat, or drink at least :))
-thesoapysyrup
[1200 words]