~The Big Question~

[Your POV]

"So y/n, care to explain? Or would your little make-out partner want to explain instead?"
Mirabel snickered.
"Ugh, Dolores, can you keep your mouth shut for once?!"
You scoffed.
"How abouttttt, no!!" Dolores squeaked and giggled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

{flashback to just before they left Dolores' room}

"Milo...I gotta tell you something." You took a deep breath. "I'velikedyouforareallylongtimeandIwaswonderingifyoulikedmebackand-" Your sentence that you tried to speedrun saying was cut off by Camilo putting a finger to your lips, indicating for you to be quiet.
"Mi amor, if I didn't like you back, why would I make out with you for almost half an hour straight?"
Wow, it lasted half an hour? To you it felt like days. Days of pleasure. [hehe 😏] Butterflies fluttered in your stomach at the nickname you were called. You didn't reply to Camilo though, you just looked down at your feet, with your face flushed a tomato red. You looked back up hopefully at your crush, about to ask him the question.
"Yes mi novia, we're a thing now. I love you too y/n l/n!" He pulled you in for another kiss before leaving Dolores' room.
"you'll be y/n madrigal one day bonita..!"
Camilo mumbled.
"What was that mi vida?"
You smirked slightly at Camilo.
"Oh, uhm it was nothing!!!!"
He stuttered, grinning sheepishly.
Little did 'your vida' know that you heard exactly what he said. You weren't gonna complain.
You also weren't going to tell anyone that you and Camilo were official. Not yet. Luckily Dolores' room was soundproofed so she didn't hear the conversation, or the sounds from when you were making out with him.

{end of flashback}

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
You tried to change the subject.
"Where's Luisa?" You asked, but you full on knew that she had left to do her daily afternoon chores 12 minutes ago.
"Camilo and y/n were making out and they enjoyed itttttttt~" Dolores, Isabela and Mirabel chorused in unison, ignoring y/n's question.
" Well yes, we did. You guys are just jealous that we've had our first kiss before you!"
Camilo teased.
"As a matter of fact hermanito, I have had my first kis-" Dolores quickly clasped her hands over her lips. "You heard nothing Camilo."
"Yeah yeah, sure little miss lovestruck." Isabela elbowed Dolores kind of hard, but not enough to hurt too much.
"It was Mariano, wasn't it!"

"LOOK AT THIS THING!" Dolores gestured over at Camilo, trying to spark a distraction. "HES MAKING OUT WITH Y/N AT15!!!"

"THEY'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER SINCE THEY WERE 11, THATS DIFFERENT!!" Isabela countered.
Mirabel flopped into a laughing-dying heap as the two cousins argued, meanwhile you and Camilo just stood there, watching everything happen.
"Uhm- can you guys get out- I want to spend time with mi amor here!!" Camilo said, rolling his eyes as he shoved the girls into the corridor, Dolores and Isa still arguing, and Mirabel still dying of laughter.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Soooooo y/n/n, wanna watch a movie? I have some popcorn somewhere...go pick a movie, I'll find the snacks!" Camilo told you.
You nodded, and put on y/f/m (your favorite movie). You curled up in Camilo's bed, with a blanket draped over you. His arms wrapped around your waist and neck as he lay beside you, snacks in hand.
"Hey this is a good movie! Nice choice amor!" Camilo kissed your forehead.
"Its my favorite Milo!"
You replied, returning him a peck on his cheek.
"You missed amor."
Camilo pointed at his lips.
"No."
"Pleaseee!"
"No Milo."
"You made out with me earlier!"
"That was a dare."
"We went over the time limit by 4 times!"
"..."
"Exactly hermosa."
"Fine..! Only because its you Milo!"
You roped him into a kiss. It was a long, passionate kiss, with the movie still playing in the background. Just then, it felt like it was your own universe, just you and your boyfriend.
Alone, together.
His fingers ran through your h/c hair, yours trailing up to his neck, pulling him in even closer. He dipped you down, the kiss becoming deeper, about to turn into a make-out session. You gently pulled away.
"Ok ok, thats enough Cami!"
"Ughh fine!"
"needy much.." you muttered.
"Now what was that y/n/n?" Camilo's eyes trailed to yours, then down to your lips, and to your neck, slightly licking his lips.
"Uhm nothing nothing!" You mumbled, just loud enough for Camilo to hear.
"Whatever you say amor.."
He began kissing your neck, biting at the skin, leaving dark red bite marks and bruises.
You couldn't help but let out small moans.
"Who's the needy one now then amor? Hm?" Camilo cupped your face to look at him. At this point, you might as well have turned off the movie, because the way things were going, you wouldn't be able to watch it anyway.
"Still you mi vida!"
You giggled softly.
"You want to do this the difficult way then. Fine by me hermosa."
Yet again, Camilo started biting and sucking at the skin on your neck, occasionally leaving to quickly kiss
•your cheek
•your lips
•your forehead.
You tried to bat Camilo away, to no avail.
"Stop please amor~"
You whined. Dark bruises dotted your neck, bite marks accompanying them.
"You gonna take no for an answer?"
"No!!!"
"Well too bad hermosa. hehe.."
"Right then. Will this make you shut up and stop!"
You gave Camilo a kiss on the lips again. This time it was short but blissful. As light as snow falling in a December morning, yet as passionate as a writer and their favorite story,. [couldn't be me]
"Lets just finish the movie now."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hi! Again, I'd like suggestions for this! Vote too.
Please eat, or at lease drink :)
Bye! <3
{965 words}