~Miss Me?~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH, BLOOD, KNIFES
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I don't think this person is a mystery hermosa."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What do you mean Camilo? We can't see them, we don't know who they are!" Mirabel complained. No matter how hard she, or anyone else, looked at the faint outline, it wouldn't get clearer.

"Alright, so we're assuming this mystery blob person is the suspect of my possible death, and just not gonna question why the fuck I'm even bleeding to death then?" You said, rolling your eyes.

'Stab wound. Stab wound, stab wound stab wound!! Stabbed! Stabbed!' All of a sudden, a manical voice echoed in your head, capturing your body in a seizured fit. Your hands wrapped around your head, and you curled up into a little ball, with your knees digging into your chest.

Your unnatural silence during your sudden outburst was overly concerning the trio in front of you, Camilo being the most worried. The three tried to calm you down as you tussled and thrashed about on the pale yellow carpet, you being unable to control your actions.

The voice stopped. You unraveled yourself from your awkward position and sat upright.
"What...was that? I was being controlled, it was like someone was bending my joints like that! And there was a voice...it kept saying 'Stabbed!' over and over again! It wouldn't stop!!"

Tears trickled down your pale face. As you struggled to comprehend what just happened, Camilo leaned closer to you and gave you a quick little peck on the lips. It was a short gesture, but enough to comfort you a bit more.

"It's over now amor, you're fine! I'm always here with you, by your side!" Camilo concluded happily, a smile growing on yours and his faces.

"Eugh, you two are so fucking cringyy." Mirabel groaned in disgust, pinching her nose and wafting the air around her with her free hand.

"Oh yeah? At least I have a partner, and an amazing one at that!" Camilo retorted sharply.
"Hey, hey, hey! No arguments until we get this prophecy's meaning. But maybe we'll have to continue tomorrow. It's 10pm, and I'm kinda tired." You pushed the two arguing cousins away from each other's grasp and shooed both Mirabel and Dolores out.

You and Camilo lay down next to each other on his bed, Camilo's arms round your waist and neck, running his fingers gently down your back.
"Mi vida, I'm hungry. Wanna raid the kitchen again?" You giggled, with a devilish grin.
"Aw, fuck yeah, I'm in!" Camilo sprang up from the bed, and raced (somehow quietly) to the kitchen, with you in pursuit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Just as you were about to tiptoe down the stairs, you heard a little squeak.
"Dolores, don't you fucking dare. You can have some! Just don't tell anyone please!" Camilo pleaded.

"Have I told mami or tìa Julieta before?" Dolores whispered.

"Well no-"