III. Good Or Bad For Her

Three

Three.         Good Or Bad For Her.

      There was something that Ivy Jacobs had picked up on while being in East Land for, like, her entire life

      There was something that Ivy Jacobs had picked up on while being in East Land for, like, her entire life. People clicked fast here, like extremely fast for whatever reason. And when they clicked fast it seem to be like a forever thing, & Ivy could never tell if it was a good or bad thing. "Morning!"

   It was like the second Marsha Jacobs voice rang through the kitchen, Ivy was dropping Cassie's hand gently. The blonde suddenly frowning. "Hey, mom."

   "Good Morning, Ms. Jacobs." The aged woman smiled widely at the Howard girl, passing the two girls plates of a basic breakfast. "Please, Cassie, call me Marsha!" Cassie smiled warmly, with a thank you. But Ivy wasn't paying mind to the food or conversation, who the hell was Nate texting like a mad man? And suddenly, Ivy was peering over Nate's shoulder — who was typing beyond normal speed. "Find another girl to suck your dick?" Nate jumped, head wiping to the side to see his smirking sister — His phone instantly shutting off. "Fuck off, will you." Ivy smiled, arms snaking around the boys neck as she littered his cheek with glossy kisses. The boy groaned, dramatically, trying to shove the girl off him. "God, you're so annoying."

   Cassie couldn't help and smile at the two.

   Ivy rolled her eyes fondly, picking at her french toast. "For real though, who are you texting like your life depends on it?" Obviously Nate would never actually say who, so he lied, in Nate Jacobs fashion — because he never talked about himself. "Maddy." Ivy & Cassie shared a glance, "so, you guys are back together?" Nate nodded at Cassie's words, "yeah." Ivy rolled her eyes, standing from the table, plate being placed in the sink. "Gross."

    "If it isn't my favorite Jacobs!" Ivy let out laughs as thicker arms wrapped around her in a warm & honey way, pinching at Aaron's side. "Let go of me, you clown!" The boy smiled as he ruffled the girls hair, Ivy slapping his hands away. "Hey Cassie," the blonde smiled at the oldest Jacobs' sibling as Ivy took her plate. "Hey, Aaron."