V. Choosing Red, Again

Five

Five. Choosing Red, Again

                Choosing Red, Again

      "Welcome to Pretzelmania. Can I take your order?"

Ivy couldn't lie, Ashtray lowkey scared the shit out of her—but, he also looked super cool. Maddy handed the boy her ticket, "how many pretzels do you want?"

The tan girl scoffed, "we don't eat carbs."

Ivy bit back a giggle of melody peace around her best friends. Cassie smiled, leaning forwards a bit, "three, please."

"That'll be sixty." Twenty dollars was passed from each girl, which they all happen to pull from the cut out of their tops. "So, you think Nate's cheating on you?"

Ivy could do a number on that boy, she just needed the right time.

"I don't know," Maddy huffed, "he's just been acting super-weird lately." Ivy rolled her eyes, "he's on his Goddamn period. Like, always. He's such a dick." Cassie & Maddy seem to turn to Ivy, who stood in the middle of them, the two girls smiling at the Jacobs' girl. Nate hater for life, even if he was her older brother.

"Have you gone through his phone?" Both girls with dark hair turned to Cassie. "You go through peoples phones?" Maddy also raised an eyebrow in question, with Ivy's words. Cassie smiled gently, "I've never not gone through someone's phone."

"Bitch, you're our soul mate."

The three girls giggled as their pretzels, with hidden bliss inside, was handed to them. "Thank you," they all sung out in unison.

"Yo, what's goin' on with you and McKay? I thought you two were in love." Ivy & Cassie shared a look of distaste— Cassie scoffing. "Nate asked him if we were in a relationship. McKay said that we were just chillin'."