Permanently Happy || Yandere Dream x Error

Requested by: ErrorSans_AU

Dream had come across a lonely glitch who had most likely spend his whole life in the blank and endless anti void.

It was only natural that he would want to comfort the poor being, right? That wasn't weird.

Dream had grown to actually care for the destroyer in more ways than one.

Error had not trusted Dream at first since he thought that the guardian only wanted to hurt him since he knew that he worked with Ink. He absolutely despised Ink. But Dream was... different?

Dream's heart always raced whenever Error would smile and he found that he was hopelessly in love with the glitch. He craved him in more ways than one.

Error had seemed to notice that Dream would always make his aura stronger whenever he was around him. It was really strange to him since it rather forced him to be happy.

Dream was now just listening to the love of his life rant about how Ink doesn't care about the balance of the multiverse.

"I swear that he wants this entire multiverse to just collapse." Error grumbled glitchily.

"I see, well I will try to talk to him again and see if I can get through to him." Dream smiles as his aura subtly gained power.

The destroyer always seemed to make Dream's magic go haywire and make it much stronger without even trying.

"Could you turn back your aura a bit?" Error requested since it was getting a bit weird because he was just happy for no reason.

"Oh! Sorry, I guess my magic has been acting weird today." Dream laughed nervously before he turned back his aura by just a bit since he would just tell the glitch that he didn't have full control over it which was a lie.

Error shrugged before he just kept talking and he noticed that Dream seemed to just be listening which he was content with.

These kinds of things kept happening for the longest time... until it got to be too much.

"Get away from me!" Error shouted with a smile on his face that was forced as he directed his attention to the bright guardian who looked at him in confusion.

"Woah woah, Error? What happened? Did I upset you?" Dream says as he puts his hands up but he doesn't try to approach the destroyer.

"Stop forcing me to be happy!" Error tried his best to hiss at him but he failed as his smile didn't falter.

"Huh? I'm not forcing you to do anything." Dream appeared to be genuine.

"You're a goddamn liar!" Error dropped to the ground and he gripped his skull tightly since he was developing a headache.

"Also... don't you want to be happy?" Dream asked him with a strange tone that Error could not figure out the meaning of.

"Y-yeah! But not like this!" Error grit his teeth and tries to frown but he is unable to shake the positivity from his system.

"Like what? I'm not doing anything." Dream slowly stepped closer and his aura drowned out any negativity in Error's mind.

"S-stop..." Error didn't know how much of this he could take.

"Stop what? I have done nothing. Besides, don't you like the feeling of being happy? Being able to not have worries? Just let me do it all for you?" Dream kneeled down and cupped Error's face.

Error glitched rather violently but he found himself unable to pull away.

"Listen to my voice... look into my eyes..." Dream instructed with a tone as sweet as honey and as smooth as silk.

Error once again found himself to be unable to look away nor block out the voice.

"Now listen and answer me honestly, I have made you happy, right?" Dream says without breaking eye contact.

"Yes." Error found himself being able to answer without even thinking. His body felt heavy as if he would fall right into Dream's arms at this rate. What had he been worried about?

"I have treated you well, have I not?" Dream continued to stare into his counterpart's eyes.

"You have." Error's mind was almost in a dazed trance and his thoughts were getting muddled and even his memories were changing.

"And in all of this, have I ever hurt you intentionally?" Dream had a gentle and kind smile as he kept his hand cupped on Error's chin just to make sure that their eye contact would not break.

"Not that I can recall." Error's limbs felt heavier and heavier as if they were filled with wet cement.

"Don't you see? We are meant to be together. I want you to be happy. I want you by my side. I don't want anyone else other than you." Dream proclaimed before he allowed the swirls to appear in his own pupils to which Error's own pupils copied.

"Repeat after me, my beloved." He added.

"I love you, Dream."

"I would never leave you, Dream."

"You are my love and my happiness, Dream."

With each and every word he spoke, Error's mind got more murky and muddled. The only thing he could think clearly on was that he loved Dream more than anything in this world. He was now trapped under the deep hypnosis and was at the disposal of the guardian who was in front of him.

"I will be yours from now until the end of time, Dream."

Error was truly losing himself, he could hardly even remember who he was at this point. Every last one of his thoughts was about Dream and how much he loved him.

Dream finally sealed the promise with a kiss to the other and he held the other's face.

Error immediately kissed back passionately since all he knew was that he was very in love with Dream...

"Now we can be happy together... forever." Dream's eyes were filled with both love and obsession at the fact that Error was being submissive and obedient.

Error cuddles close to Dream's chest and nuzzles him happily and clings to him, "I love you, Dreamy." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Ruru." Dream whispered to him before he stroked his skull and lulled him into a calmed and tired state.

"Get some rest, I will be here when you wake." He smiles devotedly.

Error just nodded before humming and closing his eyes and finally falling asleep.

"Now we can have our happiness... permanently."