Eternal Love || Yandere Ink x Dream

Requested by: NathanJoku 

Thank you for the specifics on it, I hope I did your wonderful ideas justice.

~~~

Dream watched as his brother's gang was shaking their cans of spray paint to vandalize a statue. He honestly had no idea why this was even a good idea. Why go to so much trouble just for a statue? He didn't fear the idea that the god would bring wrath upon them but he did fear that his brother and the others would go to jail.

Killer began the process and began to trail the spray paint against the statue which his actions were followed by Dust joining.

Horror did a little bit to help out but he didn't seem to want to do too much.

Nightmare certainly contributed to it and he did something to the face of the statue. He also made sure to tag the work so that people on the street would know who did it but the authorities wouldn't.

"C'mon, mom!" Killer yelled in a teasing way so that he might entice Dream into joining them.

"Absolutely not!" Dream hissed since he really didn't want to contribute to this since he himself wouldn't want to go to jail. Someone would need to raise the bail after all.

Nightmare rolled his eyes before he and the gang kept vandalizing the statue until it was covered.

Dream had recognized the god that was in the statue but he didn't overthink it too much. He just had a hoodie on that was black so that he would blend into the shadows. He was being smart about this but the others clearly did not really care.

Once the offense was finished the others went home to rest after their 'great heist' as Killer put it.

Little did they know... they had angered someone... and that was the God of Creation and the Arts.

There was more than one god obviously since there needed to be balance. There was the god of destruction, the god of death which happened to be the Creator's brother.

There was the transcripts of a battle that was used as a religious book called the Manuscript which detailed The Great Creation and the First Rift. There was also the battle of the lifeless that occurred when both the Gods of Creation and Destruction went to war.

As a result of this, there had been a demigod that was chosen by Ink to become the god of Kindness and War and Innocence. That demigod had been called Blue.

There were also parts of the Manuscript that never really made it to the real book. Such as what the God of Creation had done to the God of Kindness and the lengths he went to.

Ink had to make his vials so that he could have a soul ever since Error had stolen and taken his soul as a trophy. He was unable to get it back but he was able to fake emotions and pretend to have a soul with the help of his vials.

The religion of these gods was no longer a full scale religion, only few people believed in it but it was at least enough to keep them in power.

And what that gang had done to the statue... it had made the God of Creativity and Art very angry.

Each one of the gang including the twins had been captured during the night.

The first one to wake up would have been Nightmare since he was one of the stronger ones. He noticed immediately that he was gagged and that he was very greatly restrained. He looked around the room before he found that Killer was tied to a pillar adjacent to him and Horror was tied to one to his left and Dust to his right. He felt his soul drop when he saw that his brother was also there and clearly unconscious.