Go Out With A Blaze || Yandere Killer x Cross

Requested by: NathanJoku

Song lyrics used for part of it was Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz. I highly recommend listening to it while reading that scene.

~~~

Killer had been in his waiting cell since he was going to soon be forced to see a psychiatrist. He honestly didn't see the point. It would be a waste of time for it to even happen. He absolutely refused to go willingly.

This was why he was in his current position; sitting down handcuffed and his feet held down to the ground with straps.

He grumbled before he gazed at the clock and watched the seconds tick by.

He had been what was called a pyromaniac. He himself like to just call it playing with fire. It just brought him some kind of feeling to burn something down to ashes.

Now all he could do was just wait for this good for nothing psychiatrist. It was now really starting to make him angry at this point.

"Apologies for the delay, I was caught up with another patient. I hope you understand." A skeleton with bright eyes and a white sweater with a clipboard and a pen came into the room.

Killer couldn't stop staring at him. What was his name? Did he also like fire? Could he really talk to him? He internally slapped himself before he focused his gaze onto the ID badge and name tag around the other's neck which read 'Cross Jakei'.

His name was Cross... it seemed to be perfect for him.

"Anyways, Killer, right?" Cross looks at his paper before smiling at him to confirm the questioning of the other's name.

"Yeah..." Killer could only say that. He didn't know why he really liked the guy.

"Alright, I want you to know that you are under no obligation to tell me anything that you are uncomfortable with talking about." Cross placed his clipboard onto the table. "But I'll start by asking this, why do you seem to take joy in pyrotechnics?" He asked.

Killer began to laugh at that, he didn't know why he felt inclined to tell the doctor about everything. He had no filter at the moment, so he did what he did best, and just allowed his words to flow out without thinking about them first.

"Insane, inside, the danger gets me high." He began.

"Can't help myself, got secrets I can't tell~" He put a finger to his lips.

"I love the smell of gasoline."

Killer seemed to be able to show the doctor a little bit into his life which he gladly did so and he knew the others who feared him would be able to hear him.

"I light the match to taste the heat." Killer makes a movement similar to that of lighting a match and then dropping it.

"I've always liked to play with fire~" He showed a crazed look in his eyes as visions of fire danced in his gaze.

Cross then cut him off, "Let's get back to the questions, what does burning things bring you?" He asked politely.

"I ride the edge, my speed goes in the red." He began to laugh. He just felt so inclined to spill everything to this psychiatrist.

"Hot blood, these veins, my pleasure is their pain." He added.

"I love to watch the castles burn." He looked into Cross' eyes with a slightly ardent grin.