Wait Really?

Rahni's POV:
"Ok girls, Scar and I wanna tell you something"

I notice Lizzie looks at Scarlett and signals to finish the statement off so she nods back.

"We are going to adopt Rahni" is what Scarlett states very fast. And I sit there stunned as I didn't expect them to say that even though I knew I hoped they would.

"Rahni?... Hey Rahni?" I tune in realising Lizzie is trying to talk to me.
"Hmm? Oh yes sorry... what's up?" I reply
"Are you ok if we adopted you? Is it something you want?" Scarlett says joining the conversation.
"Ummm yeah it is... sorry it's just taking a minute to register everything you just said".

We finish lunch and leave but Scarlett and Lizzie asked for a takeaway container to take mine home which means they noticed that I didn't really eat it but that's ok I'll just say I forgot it was brought home.

ELIZABETHS POV:

We finished up at lunch and we took Rahni's food home because Scar and I watched her pick at the food. We start walking out and I walk slower to see if Rahni realises I want to talk to her privately real quick and she does.

Rahni and I walk slower than Scar and Rose which Scar noticed and told Rose to walk with her. I decide to ask Rahni the question I have been thinking of asking.

"Hey Rahni Sweetheart, I just wanna know if you're ok? I noticed you only picked at the food"

I noticed that it was taking her some time to respond and I knew she's going to lie to me based on the long response time.

"Yeah I'm fine I just wasn't very hungry I guess" She finally responds with.

"Ok well you know you can tell me anything yeah?" I ask this too because I can see she's lying but I take eating seriously especially since my sister Mary-Kate dealt with the same thing.

"Yep, I'll come to you if I need anything" Rahni says and runs off to Scar and Rose telling me she got very awkward with the conversation.

We get in the car and we start driving home.

SCARLETT'S POV

We arrived home and I walk in the door after Rose as she pushed past to get inside as quick as she could to go play with her barbies. I noticed Rahni stormed through the door and goes to her room straight away.

I then see Liz come inside seeming a little off so I decide to ask her what's going on with Rahni.
"Hey Liz, what's up with Rahni? Whatever it is, is hurting her and you obviously have an idea of what's going on in her head because you're pulling that face again"

"Oh uhhh yeah sorry I asked her on the way to the car about how she's feeling and if she's ok and she said she's fine but I can see the conversation was awkward for her based on how quickly she finished it and how she ran off from me to get to you and Rose.... I also knew she was gonna lie when it took her a bit to reply to my question" she replied and I knew how she could pick up on all of this stuff.

RAHNI'S POV:
When we got home I didn't wanna have to listen to Lizzie and Scarlett tell me to eat something for them or to ask me again if I'm ok so I decide to rush to my room to avoid them.
I reached my bedroom door and decide to shut it and then lock it to avoid them even more and then I sat on the edge of my bed and started crying. I tried to keep my cry silent in hopes that Scarlett or Lizzie don't hear it even so that Rose doesn't hear it but it wasn't working as well as I hoped so I laid across my bed and held my head into my pillow to muffle it.
I hear a soft knock on the door and then Lizzie asks if I'm ok and I say that im fine but then she asks if she can come in. I respond with hang on and I turn my emotions off, wash my face off to get rid of the tear stains and then I dry it. Once I've finished, I go and open my door for her and she comes in.

"Are you sure you're ok Rahni? You don't look it" she asks as she walks in
"Uh yeah I'm fine my eyes got itchy and so I got a face-washer and wiped my eyes a little so calm it down but it made my eyes red when I rubbed them." I respond hoping my detailed response would make her believe me.
"Oh ummm ok then are your eyes ok? Are they still itchy? Is it an allergic reaction?" She responds
"Oh no I'm fine it's fine it happens often but I'm used to it and no it's not any sort of allergic reaction."
Ok well are you definitely wanting me and Scar to adopt you? You didn't seem as happy and excited as we hoped earlier"
"Oh of course I'm happy... I was just shocked you want to adopt me seeing as I haven't known you for long. I mean I hoped you'd adopt me one day but holy hell I didn't expect it to be now like for all you know I could be a murderer" I say being honest with her for the first time today.
"Well we hope and believe you won't murder us but I'm glad you're happy because we do love you even though we haven't known you long but you feel like family and we'd never be able to let you go." She responds

She asks me a few questions about my life and then she says she loves me and that she'll come hang out with me in my room later so we can watch a movie together. 
Lizzie is the momma I've always wanted and Scarlett too but I feel closer to Lizzie because Scarlett has a biological daughter. But Lizzie makes me feel happy and forget how sad I really am.

A/N
Sorry for the late update, I've been away and ran out of data but I've also been struggling with my mind set and also with my creativity but I'm gonna try update a little more.

If y'all have any ideas just send me a message or comment them as I have a few more ideas but not too many.

Make sure to look after yourselves and remember I'm here to talk to if you guys need someone to talk to at all

Love you all xx