𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑

. . . . . ╰──╮♚╭──╯ . . . . .

Gasp! 

Gasp! 

A big old mansion instead of the rose garden. She checked her surroundings, the plot in the front, the huge trees, and no resident near that place. The girl sighed in defeat. 

She thought to herself, "I must be in the wrong place."

 Aera kicked the stones on the ground. Her hands were not leaving the jacket's pocket. The morning's cold wind hit her as she continued walking. Her foot was throbbing, but she had to reach home. 

-------------------------------------------------

She knocked on the door. Her mother opened the wooden gate in no time. Before she could even enter her warm home, her mother flooded her with questions.

 "Ma, I will faint anytime now. It is better you let me in,"

 she said and, her mother made the way. "Are you hurt?" she questioned her daughter, who was sitting on the sofa, gently removing her shoes. "I am okay." she said.

 "Please bring me hot chocolate." 

Aera requested her mother, who was probably going to ask if she needed anything. Her mother walked to the kitchen. 

She removed her socks. Her toe was still hurting but was better than before. She thought of keeping it still in the air for a while. She closed her eyes to relax. The sound of the fireplace was comfort. Although, there was not actually a fireplace it was been played on the television. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Your Majesty." 

The imperial guard bowed. 

"You seem under pressure, what is the matter?" The king spoke as his crown of gold shined, the expensive black diamonds looked gorgeous.  

"A woman, she got to know about the rose garden." 

His silver armour met the rays of the sun.

"You were told to take care of the garden, weren't you?"

The seriousness in the king's voice could frighten the fearless. The emperor gestured a hand movement and several imperial guards marched to the trembling guard who was begging the emperor to spare his life. 

He was taken away. The painful screams of the man showed brutally his life was taken.  

"The people who do not follow the orders deserve to perish."