𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

. . . . . ╰──╮♚╭──╯ . . . . .

King Dong-Hyun, the ruler of Aekasa were the one to be afraid of

King Dong-Hyun, the ruler of Aekasa were the one to be afraid of. In simple words, he was ruthless, powerful and wealthy. The ruler's reign was known for the unbelievable number of countries he took over and still counting... He never cared about the conquered people's life or livings. The King was married to Queen Byeol and he truly loved her. 

The Queen, Byeol was exactly the opposite. She was humble and she wanted peace. Some people would think of her to be a spy sent by Ceraea, which she wasn't and the king trusted her more than anyone could do.

They later had seven sons. The eldest prince Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and the youngest prince Jungkook. Every prince had different capabilities and tastes.

On the other hand was Ceraea, 
Ruled by Park Sung-Ho. The ruler of Ceraea was kind-hearted but strict at the same time. He must have walked with the symbol of peace, but the time when he is provoked, the gateway to death awaits. 

The Queen, Yun-Hee was tender like a flower, she loved her king the much she could. She cared about the people of the Kingdom, like the King himself. Queen Byeol and Queen Yun-Hee had a friendly relationship after the two kingdoms signed up a truce. 

The King and the queen were not seen after a destructive war between Aekasa and Ceraea leaving their 8-year-old son, Park Sunghoon alone in the kingdom with maids and soldiers.

Ruler Park Sung-Ho's dear friend, Heejung took care of Sunghoon. Heejung told him about basic royal etiquettes, decision making and responsibilities. At last, he was the so to be King of Ceraea, yet just a kid. 

Sunghoon grew up to become a strong prince. He had respect for Heejung. 

The respect which made Sunghoon dislike his biological parents.

....

Sunghoon thought his family left him to suffer at the hands of war and hate. A little he also knew that her mother was 4 months pregnant. He wanted to see the baby. He wanted to learn horseriding from his father. He wanted her mother to feed him meals. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"I visited them."

"You did? Do they talk about me?"

"They do ask about you but they are cherished by their daughter, or your sister probably as I mentioned before."

Sigh.

"Then pluck the rose out."

"Are you sure, Sunghoon?"

"This is my final order, Jake. You would not have me to repeat it."